Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

GOOD BUD?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by blazingbuds87, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Hello to all new poster here, got a bit of this recently has a weird scent too it and is really light and dry,... i was juts wondering by these pics can you tell if its worth the purchase again or stair clear.

when i first smoked it , i would say it was alright sweet earthy taste and smell, stone doest last long though about an hour tops.

really light weed like though..#
    does it look good or bad low or reg meds?

Attached Files:

2. Looks decent but it's hard to tell. Need better pics to judge if u should buy again.

3. You are going to need to provide us with pictures that aren't completely grainy low resolution close up, and the price you paid for the amount you received, the state or country you purchased it, and if the person selling it told you it was high, middle, or low quality.
    Though if you were only high for an hour, it probably isn't worth buying.

4. are you sure thats not broccoli

5. piss poor pic man.....if it only got you high for an hour then it's probably not the best :eek:

6. looks like some dank blurry eye kush

7. Looks nice. Just a little leafy.

Eyes like Mr.Miyagi

8. 4 dabs don't even get me high for an hour. Hahah

Eyes like Mr.Miyagi

9. damn dude, tolerance break time??  Quality bud should get you high for more than an hour unless your tolerance is extremely high....like high as bird vag.

10. yea I want to stop but I can afford buying a shit load lmao

Eyes like Mr.Miyagi

11. Those pics are so blurry I'm not entirely convinced that isn't lettuce.

12. I hear ya, if you have the money its hard not to stock up.  I don't dab, flowers only.....just because i don't want an insane tolerance level.  I kinda figure if quality flowers do the trick why even do the whole concentrate thing....dont get my wrong i do enjoy a little hash or kief once in a while.  Too much dinero to spend....can't wait to grow my own. :smoking:

13. Way less smell and I think it's all around easier and cleaner.

Eyes like Mr.Miyagi

14. Fo sho i don't doubt it.  I think my thing is I know what high to expect from flowers and how different strains will effect me.  I feel with the concentrates it's kind of a gamble how high you'll get and the duration.  I guess you have to experiment and get consistent doses...  I did try wax on top of a bowl and was seriously baked for 4+ hrs.. :smoking: .it was cool, but i like to be able to control it more. 

15. I've been able to control it after a few years of smoking. Defiantly would love to be high for four hours. I would love to see how edibles feel.

Eyes like Mr.Miyagi

16. Alright here's what you have to do, drive around your town, find a job, save up some money, and buy a decent fucking camera, or if you use mobile, buy a phone that isn't a piece of shit. Then while you're at it, buy a scale for $10 off amazon, and after that, start buying from different people and stick with the dealer with the best shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum