good book to read

Discussion in 'General' started by carbinered, Jun 19, 2008.

1. any have any good books to recommend for me? i tend to read books that are kinda easy something a H.S student to read. i like the action adventure type books. i dont mind reading a fantasy or magical type book either. somethig that is in a series would be good too.lmk

2. hah you 18 bro? read Dune its sooo sick sounds like what your looking for, Harry Potter if you havent, ah ill think of some more

3. sorry for so many threads, i did it on my psp and it never finished loadin....

4. harry potter is prety sick actually i really liked the series i already read all the books...its a lil to long imo

5. read the alvin maker series by orson scott card first book is the seventh son

6. there is no way your 18 or older.

7. lol i bring my psp into work because all the computers are busted i use it for internet and videos mostly no games, and im actually 20.

8. Chuck Pal's Survivor and Rant. Stephen King's Dark Tower Series. Catch-22

9. look into Kurt Vonnegut, still haven't found a book he's written that I haven't enjoyed cover to cover, breakfast of champions is a good one to start with.

10. Definitely, Cat's Cradle is another amazing one. I'm actually reading his first book Player Piano right now.

A Clockwork Orange and Brave New World are my some of my current favorites. Brett Easton Ellis is also up there.

11. On The Road by Kerouac. Modern classic.

12. Everyone should read Trainspotting atleast once, I'm currently reading some of Ivrene Welsh's newer short stories and their also pretty good.