Good bongs for 200-250?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by justyn93, Aug 27, 2011.

1. I am looking for a bong that is very sturdy. (I handle my pipes well, I just the reassurance that it would be okay for small drops)
    5mm-9mm thick
    1.5-2ft tall
    I'd like a high end name brand but it doesn't need to be a roor or anything greatly overpriced
    I would like to have a perc in it along with a diffuser (I want it too hit very smooth, so if any of you have a better idea to get the best hitting bong for 2-250 I'd like to know).

Thanks in advance for any ideas...I'm sure there already posts like this but i'd like to find something that would best suit me..

2. check out HVY. You can get 9mm perc'd bongs for maybe a little over your price range, but if 5mm is ok, most hvy bongs you find will fall in that price range.

3. You could find a roor for that price, I wouldn't look for a roor with a perc though :/
    my friend has an AMG 9-arm perc that he got for around that price, hits like a dream.

I'm not a fan of percs either

4. [​IMG]

got this one for $209 w/ shippping.

5. Im gonna check out some HVY, thanks.

I really like that bong, but i'd like something completely straight without much design on it though

6. 209 is a solid price for the work on that bong.
    picked up a new bowlpiece yesterday, i was actually looking for an ashcatcher but they didn't have any female ashcatchers in 18mm :mad:

7. #7 MiMedical420, Aug 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Where u order that from

8. Do you think a perc is worth the hassle of cleaning and shit? Do you think i would be better to just have a diffuser with a ashcatcher or something like that? I haven't used a bong with a perc.

9. Here is mine got it during 4-20 grasscity sale 220 for ev thing full list on my profile here's a pic of some of it. Has a perc def worth it.

Attached Files:

10. I have owned a couple perc'd bongs and cleaning them isn't an issue if you stay on top of it. I clean mine every second or third day and it takes about 5 minutes with iso and epsom salt.
    If you don't like to clean very often and you get a lot of build-up and you wouldnt want to buy soaker solutions like Agent Orange or Simple Green to get rid of the grime theres nothing wrong with a standard tube and an ash catcher.

My two daily drivers are a U-perc'd tube and a plain beaker and I like both equally

11. i already have my next $200 bong purchase planned out. syn dome perc straight tube with an alex k 18>18 downstem so i can use my wilson disc bowl with it :hello: my friend has the beaker version of this tube (but lives 2700 miles away, so i want my own) and it RIPS. i thought domes would be so so, but syn makes a fantastic dome.

12. I'd clean it weekly probably. I already use simple green to clean alot of shit, It keeps my car so clean

13. ^^^ I've never tried it myself but I've heard second hand that it works as well as anything. I would definately go for something perc'd and pick up an ash-catcher with it later if youre looking to spend that kind of money. theres some pictures on this page of my perc'd driver, I imagine it would be about as hard as cleaning a dome perc and I never have problems

http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/736564-ignilas-pickup-thread-2.html