Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

good blunts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bboy!, Jan 13, 2011.

1. well all i can get around here is "handelsgold" cigrillos (swishers phillies games egas only imported) so im asking bout what else i could look for that will work for a nice blunt :D

dont like wraps since i have to drive 1h to get them lol
    backwoods are a option but never had em

2. I find White Owls to be the smoothest blunt. Any flavor is good except for peach. That shit is nasty.

You also can never go wrong with Dutchmaster's honey flavor and Green Games. Those bad boys burn forever.

3. Well man you gotta no the get. And the gets all about the bitches. Dont cough like bitches. Or you gonna get in the get in the game.

So game=Dutchmaster Palma

Roll with the dutchie.

4. Or just stop killing yourself with blunts and roll papers.

5. Blunts are really bad for you... but if you're going to smoke one Dutchmaster Foil Wrapped Honey(with a bit of honey around it)

6. I dont get it. Joints are the most unhealthy way to smoke! That shit burns so hot

As long as its a fresh cigar and not stale ur straight

7. It's wrapped in cancer... there is no way that you aren't inhaling amounts of tobacco that diffuse into the paper.

8. naw dude theres "cancer paper" at the end that some have. It has what natural tobbacco has towards cancer but they dont add chemicals to the tobbaco leaf

9. #9 Bboy!, Jan 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2011
    im smoking cigs so a blunt is nothing that would harm me more than a few of them lol

€dit: could get me phillies and swishers ... phillies blunts flavoured and swisher just normal ones
    what flavour of phillies should i try?
    Blunt Strawberry
    Blunt Chocolate Aroma
    Blunt Cognac
    Blunt Sour Apple
    Blunt Coconut
    Blunt Peach
    Blunt Grape
    Blunt Honey
    Blunt Vanilla
    Blunt Nature
    Blunt Berry
    Blunt Melon

10. Get any flavor that sounds the most appealing to you. We can't tell you what you like and don't like.

11. cant go wrong with backwoods

12. I think you need to do a little more research on blunts, no offense.

13. How sir