good afternoon

Discussion in 'General' started by sgt based, May 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey blades. I'm high as balls right now and want to share with you what I had for dinner. I had steak potatoes and corn with a sauce on top. What did you eat?

ForumRunner_20120505_175627.png

2. You have a very nice counter top.

3. Dafuq are you putting in your stomach?!?! :poke:

4. That looks delicious man!! I need some ambition to get off gc and go make myself a meal.. unfortunately i'm no cook so most likely it will be a sammich.

5. [quote name='"Im Stoned"']That looks delicious man!! I need some ambition to get off gc and go make myself a meal.. unfortunately i'm no cook so most likely it will be a sammich.[/quote]

Later tonight I'm going to make a turkey,swiss cheese lettuce, tomato and mustard sammich :)

6. What's on the mashed potatoes?.......

7. [quote name='"cookiecrisp"']What's on the mashed potatoes?.......[/quote]

Its rice cream or mushroom soul chiken and green beans

8. Sounds delicious lol. Although id sub the swiss for colby and the mustard for ketchup. FYI in case you were left hanging by my previous post about having to make dinner, I still havent made my sammich. Instead my moms making homemade pizza which should be done soon :hello:

9. [quote name='"Im Stoned"']

Sounds delicious lol. Although id sub the swiss for colby and the mustard for ketchup. FYI in case you were left hanging by my previous post about having to make dinner, I still havent made my sammich. Instead my moms making homemade pizza which should be done soon :hello:[/quote]

Dude I want some pizza. I'm jealous now

10. I'm looking at your future poop.

Awesome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.