Good 4-Player Co-op Games?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Ean, Feb 5, 2012.

1. So my best friend and his girlfriend moved to LA this summer and on weekend nights when everyone around we(Matt, Megan, his older brother Dave, and I) play Horde on Gears 3. Now we've played and cleared every map and the game is starting to lose its fun.

Last night we gave Black Ops: Zombies a try and it was decently fun but I figured I'd come to the great gaming minds of the city....What should my friends and I play?

-We have Xbox360
    -Must be 4 players working towards an objective not just Team Deathmatch of ______ Shooting game

Thanks everyone:D

2. Absolutely Left 4 Dead 2.

3. Yes! We use to play when we were all together since Matt was the only one with a copy. I have a pretty sizable Amazon shopping cart so it's in there waiting for me to hit submit.

We'll give you a hollar when we need a 4th.

Good start! Any others?

4. There is a game called The Darkness II which came out today, it might not be your style and may be expensive since it just came out, but I played the demo and it's pretty fun and it has a 4 player co-op mode.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsYwTPqjLE0[/ame]

5. Um um fuck can't think of the name........... borderlands beast ass game with friends.

6. I should have listed the games that we've already completed as a 4-player group. We absolutely loved doing 4 player Borderlands, each of us have 2 different maxed out characters and it got to the point where we just ran though enemies.

Can't wait for Borderlands 2:D

Hippie Flip- I actually tried the demo of the Darkness II the other day, I really enjoy it but it will probably just be a shooter I'll play through single. Have you checked out any of the videos for Aliens:Colonial Marines? My friend and I have faith that this game will be a good single player and have a really good Co-Op mode

7. QFT! I was just looking up a video on youtube and gonna say the same thing, then I scroll down and see this haha. This game is going to be the definition of EPIC:smoke:

8. Halo series has 4 player co-op campaign. Halo 3, ODST and Reach are all worth a run through if you havent played them. All are reasonably cheap as well.

9. Not a huge Halo fan, I've tried them all, and for the past few even played through the single player. I've just never like the whole oversheild thing.

I saw in the thread you just made someone mentioned Castle Crasher. One of my favorite 4 player games. It reminds me of Turtles in Time with the style of play

10. Yeah I've seen that list. Why I asked here is because even though they are Co-op games it doesn't mean they are 4 player co-op(all working towards the same goal not on opposing teams). Plus, even just looking through the list I know that some of those listed are really bad games.

I'm gonna give the Syndicate a look later when I'm at home

11. Yeah Castel Crashers is a fun one. They do have a few different TMNT downloadable games on the marketplace. Last one I got was Turtles in Time: Reshelled and it was pretty fun. Also the classic one is always a blast and it is only like $5 i beleive.

12. Pick up a wii for 100 bucks online and get brawl

13. Or also guitar hero/ rock band

14. learn the META of Super Smash Bros Melee, you'll fall in love

15. I have a Wii, what I asked for was Xbox games. My friend in LA has a Wii too, we've tried a few games of Smash and Mario Kart, and we've never completed a game without some kind of game changing lag.

As much as I enjoy my Wii I do not like playing online games for it

16. I see you already mentioned castle crashes.

Another xbla game that can be up to 4 is called N game. At least I think it is. I believe there is a demo, it is a really simple game but is really fun to play 4 player coop through the single player maps so you don't have to be very good at it.

17. Dungeon Defenders is fun but you all need your own account. I'm not sure how it works on the consoles though. I figure you can play local, but I don't know much about it. It should be like $15 on the markets.

18. Space Marine has a pretty good co-op hoard style mode. I recomend space marine to all tbh, didnt get the love it deserved and I'm not a games workshop fan.

This aint a co-op but Super Street Fighter 4 has winner stays on which is great when there is a group of you.

Rayman origins also... Rayman Origins Review - Xbox 360 Review at IGN