Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gonna take a 2 week t break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Its420sosmoke, Jun 1, 2009.

1. What Can I do to get the most out of it?

2. Don't smoke. What else would you do?

3. Idk would water, exercise or some type of tea help me lower it even more?

4. Well, if you wanted to be really intense about it you could:
    Exercise
    Drink Water
    Take Niacin
    Take Horse Riding Lessons

5. Hahaha.

Um, I think your regardless of what you do a two week break will make you feel like the first time you in inhaled all over again.

6. 1. Exercise--Running, biking, calisthenics, anything to make you sweat a LOT
    2. Sauna, if you have access to one--Again, SWEAT
    3. Eat well--Fruits, vegetables, grains, yadda yadda yadda...you know the drill
    4. Drink a shit-ton of water, cranberry juice, and/or green tea

Smoking again will be SWEET :D

7. Thanks a lot man. I went from a weekend toker to a few times week toker and god I remember the first smoke after a 3 month dry spell. One little 0.1g joint of mids fucked me up and now and now it takes 50% more weed or a little pinch of dank to get me that high.

8. No problem!
    Yup, I've been there. I made my tolerance all Hulk-like by smoking nothing but super danks and hash for MONTHS straight. Whoops.
    Anyway, I took a month-long t-break and just sat on my fat ass, didn't bother exercising or drinking a lot of water or doing anything else I suggested you do, and it still worked out fan-fucking-tastic.

When I smoked again, well...---> :D <---...that was me.

9. I've been taking a t-break as well. Made it a little over a week and hit my friends pipe a couple times and boy was I ripped. But now, gotta get back on my t-break.

What has worked for me is eating healthier and exercising. I have been playing basketball for about 3 hours a day at the gym. I feel sooo good. I have my energy and endurance back. I can't wait to start my job get a few checks in and start toking again.

10. yes brotha...t-breaks are so worth it! your werent born high, so t-breaks help bring me back to earth.

use highs as a lesson for when you are sober!

peace and stay strong!