Gonna stick to blazing from now on.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Smoking4Life, Nov 7, 2011.

1. I rarely drink... but last night I got a random urge to get drunk. So I called up a few buddies and one of them brings over a bottle of Smirnoff and a case. My other buddy brings over a small amount of weed (about .5 or so.) So were kicking back, pouring a few shots and sipping our beers. I'm feeling pretty drunk so we decide to smoke a pretty decent sized bowl. We smoke the bowl and im feeling pretty crunk now, but something propels me to get hammered. So I start pouring shot after shot after shot and downing my beers and I didn't feel that drunk. But then suddenly I felt like I got hit by a train. P.S this is all accounts from my friends who weren't half as drunk as me. I was stumbling around but surprisingly didn't throw up or anything. (I can handle my liquor) It got to the point that I needed assistance onto the couch in my living room. I remember whacking my head on the table and then trying to watch Netflix but couldn't figure it out. The whole time I was getting mega bad vibes and was just tweaking out. My buddy sparked another bowl cause I was tweaking out and I hit it and then I just passed out. Gonna stick to strictly blazing from now on blades.

TL:DR: Got super drunk and had very bad vibes so I am just gonna strictly blaze from now on. Turned a super good night into a shitty one inwhich I had super bad vibes.

2. Yeah man i hear ya. Drinkings fine in moderation like a few beers here and there but getting drunk fucking sucks. Id much rather smoke a bowl any day.

3. Yeah man fuck alcohol. Stick to the sticky greeen!

4. To each there own.That's what I say you don't feel the way it makes you feel don't take it.

5. alcohol is pretty fucking awesome though

6. I can't see how people don't like to get drunk lol.

7. lol I came in here expecting to hear about unmentionables.

But still, You can never go wrong with the green :)

8. I don't see how anyone could not like getting drunk.

9. Mixture of alcohol and weed causes me to black out sometimes. And I always mix it.

10. I don't think you should give up on alcohol yet. I was like you for a while before I turned 18. I had those nights where you'd just get so fargone and feel horrible the night, feel horrible the day after and just feel like shit.

Once my friend who is in hospitality turned 18 we started drinking more at pubs and with older people. Since then I've gotten to the stage where I can drink and be sociable, but not get fucked up.

If you do get fucked up, remember to drink lots of water/powerade/gatorade and eat absorbant foods (chips, bread etc.) in order to soak up some of the alcohol and make it release slower so you might stay drunker longer, but you won't get as drunk.

That's what I've learnt so far, don't give up on alcohol yet ;)

11. Got drunk this previous Halloween weekend, drank an almost full bottle of Smirnoff pineapple vodka (don't know how many shots it was, but the bottle was almost full).

Jesus. Fuck. Never again will I drink that much in less than 3 hours. Woke up the next day still drunk and missing half of my costume, but overall had a good night.

12. Am I the only one who likes to regularly get hammered whilst smoking? Not go to a bar, Sit at home shove on your favorite shows with a slab and a Q of dank.

13. "Beer before bong, you're in the wrong. Bong before beer, you're in the clear."

This is advice the interwebs gave me long ago (like, 3 weeks. Whatever) that I'll forever hold true. Granted, I didn't use a bong, they were blunts. And the beer was in fact gin.

About a month ago, I had a fine amount of gin and juice/gin and tonic with some friends. I had a little more than they did, but I'm also more lightweight than they are. I took a few hits from the blunt, and progressively, got the spins. Then I wound up crawling out the front door and laying on the porch to get the cool night breeze, and I heard my friends come out and sit by me. "You guys are awesome, thanks for keeping me company" I slurred. "We just don't want you getting arrested for passing out on the porch, bro."

I wound up back inside, struggling to reach for the water, and eventually/suddenly passed out on the couch. I woke to the sunrise with a terrible hangover.

Alcohol is great in moderation (though when it comes to hard liquor, I'm sticking with whiskey), but if you ever find yourself wanting to do it again, toke first. TOKE FIRST.

14. Or, y'know, do either order with cautious moderation. But whatever, that 'beer before bong' lingo was catchy either way.

15. So uncatchy, Its "Beer and grass your on your ass, grass and beer your in the clear"

16. [quote name='"Apu"']

So uncatchy, Its "Beer and grass your on your ass, grass and beer your in the clear"[/quote]

Beer an a bong your in the wrong bong and a beer you're In the clear. Way more catchy the yours.

17. Agree to disagree :p

18. In the wrong sounds classier than grass/ass, but that's just my opinion.

*adjusts monocle*

19. yeah, when i go to parties, i generally prefer beer, vodka and whiskey to go with my dank. I generally acquire unmentionables too (hint; good on pizza) and consume at least 3.5 g's of them to hit the trifecta. for some reason this combo makes any party, with nearly any group of people fun and exciting. I don't get the awkward shit that I normally do just being drunk, or zone out on girls that I was making thorough progress with until I got so zooted that I just wander off, like when i'm just blazing. gotta handle your shit if your gonna mix, not gonna lie lol.:smoke:

20. Ass is better! "Shakes fist in singlet" hehe i kid ofc