Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

gonna smoke for the first time in 2 months

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cbaker21, Feb 1, 2011.

1. hey guys, i just want ur opinion, i have around 1 g of some pretty good mids and im gonna smoke in about a hour but should i roll a joint or hit a water bong? im going for the bong since i dont have alot but i heard joints get u higher?

2. I'm not the biggest fan of joints. if it was me I would go with the bong, you'll probably get wrecked haha have fun.

3. This should be in apprentice tokers.

But, use it out of the bong. Water pipes definitely get you way more high than joints if youre using the same amount of weed in each. have fun getting sky high

4. Idk I think joints don't get u high. Idk I've smoked a few and I inhale but they don't get me to where I consider myself "high" only like buzzed. But idk that'd just me

5. Nice it's been over a week since I got high.

For my pre- employer drug test.

So I took a break.

But take it from the bong dude. Ha.

6. If you dont have a long pack a nice bowl in the bong, but joints get me really high because you are smoking constantly with much less intake of oxygen compared to smoke.

7. Hit the bong, joints don't get you higher so conserve your bud. Be ready to be blazed for a good amount of time too.

8. i think a few good bong rips will Fuck you up more than a J..