Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gonna make firecrackers in a toaster oven

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by underwate2013, Jun 24, 2013.

1. ok som im gonna make firecrackers outside, in a toaster oven because i dont have access to a regular oven. i still live with my parents, and they can know i smoke weed. im planning on putting about a gram on each firecracker and im gonna eat 2 and my friend is gonna eat 2. is that enough to fuck us up????

2. Toaster oven should work fine as long as it can get to the correct temperature. 

I would however, use half a gram on each. So you guys can get 1g total from 2 firecrackers.

2 grams each might be too much and may make you sleep or just too strong of a high.

3. A tip of he hat sir this is genius hope you get sky high and enjoy it man I love this herb!  :smoking: 

4. Way back when I was younger, I attempted to make firecrackers in the toaster oven.  But the words were in japanese and I didn't know what was what.

Granted it was way to hot and the firecrackers literally caught on fire and I noticed way to late with smoke already filled in my kitchen.  Twas not a good day lol

5. Did you get high from the smoke?  :metal:

6. First time I made firecrackers I used a toatser oven too, but I messed up the recipe so they didn't work. Ever since I got the recipe down I've been using a real oven though, and its INSTANT ANIHILATION lol but yea toaster oven should work fine, just make sure you have the temp set right

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. wait till your older.......... 

8. Just make them at night they don't even smell