Gonna hurl? Join the fun!

Discussion in 'General' started by J Dylan, Sep 9, 2006.

1. well i just got back from a buddy's place. party at his place and i had around 15 shots of various types of 80 proof alcoholic beverages. also just smoked about 3 bowls of dank between me and a friend.

i'm definitely going to be throwing up some time in the next 10 minutes... i can no longer summon the strneghth or willpower to move all my muscles and stand up. i think that tonight i went one step over the edge.

but tomorrow morning i'll wake up and think... Man... what did i do last night?

shortly followed by thinking: must have been a good night.:)

2. i took some DXM about 30 mins ago...my stomach hurts...but i dont think im gonna throw up..but it hurts

3. Oh dear...i hate it when you know your gunna hurl...
    I hate throwing up more then anyyything! good luck buddy...drink lots of water if ya can keep it down =)

4. Well i got a stomach of steel...i might feel like i'm gonna hurl but i rarely do. I did 8oz DXM 6 hrs ago and it was the most depressing trip ever. I barely felt anything. I've only done it about 6 or 7 times and it's been months since the last time so I don't think it was a problem with tolerance. Probably where I took them damn benzos earlier in the day. What a waste.

Hope nobody ended up hurling.....

5. This is one of the reasons I keep ginger candy in my house. That stuff rules for calming a queasy stomach and it tastes great.

6. then you will look at this thread and say "ohhhh yeah thats what i did!"

7. ill give u credit. after 15 shots and 3 bowls i wouldnt be able to type with the cordination you are. +rep

8. Haha sounds fun.

I drank 3 40's of 211.

Popped 2 xany bars and a soma.

Smoked a joint of dank.

And watched Scary Movie 4.

Shit was hilarious.

Love how Detroit was in it.

9. 15 shots in a sitting?

Cause 15 shots over the course of a night really shouldnt havnt you throwing up.

Last night I had:

6 shots of Jose Cuervo
    8 Shots of Rasberry smirnoff
    3 Bud Lights
    1 King Cobra, bout amount of a beer can
    2 shots Jim Beam

Feelin fine this morning.

10. i honestly dont even remember what i did last night after i started drinking.

i was at a party and just drank until i couldnt see and woke up in a muddy puddle

11. Yeah, those are the best nights.Last time I drank so much I couldn't remember, I was told a chick sucked my cock, and I made out with another chick. Haha.

12. yea bro i woke up next to a chick this morning that i have never seen before and she was hot as shit but i cant remember what happened lol