Gonna grow again..

Discussion in 'General' started by soulx, Dec 9, 2006.

1. Well i used to use overgrow alot a while back.. found out there it got shut down or something :mad:

So i guess these forums are like the new overgrow to me lol..
    im gonna be getting a grow going within the next couple off weeks in my cupboard, setting is going to be the following:

x1 1000 Watt HID
    1x Light mover to move the light up and down
    Cheap PH/Moisture Checker & Thermometer.
    4 Pot Hydro System
    Mix off Feminized sativa seeds (need to know they'll be female cuz of only growin 4)
    And this will be put into my big wooden cupboard lol

I cant wait.. im hoping the 1000 Watt isnt over doing it for 4 plants.. i will have plenty off height to work with in my cupboard, but not length wise.. so thats why im going with sativa , i cant afford the plants to start branching out big time or im fucked lol..
    Im also thinking over the idea off installed like a top shelf (i think i will have to do this anyway) in the cupboard and making a whole for an outlet, and a whole at the bottom for intake with a few CPU Fans

Any advice would be good / tips..

:smoking:

2. haha i was a member at OG as well, way before here, i love GC now but OG wil always have a place in my heart, its where everything started for me, ive gotten countless pounds of sinsemilla chronic jus from readin OG
    anwyays GL n glad to see a former grower growing again, "overgrow the world"

3. yeah same, OG started it also for me lol.. oh well, i guess i just have to find some good guides again.. get back up to scratch on growing :p

4. Use to fuck with O.G hard but wasnt a member due too the registration fee, but was a proud member of Canabis World before it got shut down. Also soulx dont wanna burst your buble but this belongs in the Growing section, cause these generals here cant tell CFL's from Hids no ofense blades.:D