Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gonna get my KC Perc Fixed; Custom Sandblasting? (pics)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by My Fax, Sep 2, 2007.

1. So yea, I got my KC Perc almost a year ago. Here is the thread I made about it.

Like 6 months ago a friend knocked it over and broke it. The downstem and tube weren't too bad, but the ashcatcher was completely destroyed. Actually the downstem is completely fine.

I always just thought it was a loss, I kept the tube anyways, just cause I spent so much money on it it seemed like a waste to throw it out.

Well I was going through my shit the other day and I came across it. At a second glance, it really didn't look that bad. I pm'd a glassblower on another site and asked if it was fixable, he said yea it was, and really easily fixable too.

So I just used about a gallon of IPA cleaning it out, and I'm ready to go to KC and get it fixed.

But I was thinking I might want to have some custom sandblasting done to it while I'm at it.

I was thinking of sandblasting "My Fax" on the opposite side of the tube that "KIND" is on.

Maybe like a hemp leaf on the bottom base of it, or something...

It's kind of wet cause I just got through rinsing it out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I just threw a couple more pictures in there cause I haven't taken pictures of it since I got my new camera.

But yea, custom sandblasting, what do you guys think?

2. Wow that's a badass piece. Awesome to hear you can get it fixed. I don't know but I'd probably put "420" or my nickname on the other side of where it says "KIND", but that's just me.

3. I like ur tube dog, the damage doesnt look to bad. GL w/ the repairs and that shit looks like it rips

4. looks nice, as far as clear pieces go. Hope the repairs go well, and have fun after!

5. How much did that run you new?

6. New with the ashcatcher and Honeycomb bowl (broke too, but fixable also, at a friend's house or else I would have gotten a picture) it was $345.