Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

GonG airtight?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chief Smokalottapiff, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Hey everyone, I just recently got an awesome glass on glass frosted bong and it rips so good. The only problem is it's not totally airtight. Some air is seeping through between the slide and downstem, not enough to make a difference, but I think it should still be airtight. So, what I want to know from other GonG owners is, are they always supposed to be airtight?

2. if the smoke clears well, then you should be good. a lil leak at the joint is ok. i would be pissed though if you happened to pay alot for a gong and it leaks

3. That's how you carb the bong.

4. wouldnt a tad bit of vasoline fix this problem? or is this a bad idea anyone know?

5. what kinda tube did you get bro? also, some lower-end tubes tend to not have leaks, *so i've heard* you could try vasoline, or get some Electric tape, wrap it around and hopfully its a more snug fit.

hope that helps.