Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Golfing while high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thetoine76, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Haven't been in 2 years. Would love to go doubles, but I don't know anyone interested in golf. All my friends are gamers. Their idea of doing something is going to someone's place to game. Their idea of not doing something? Staying home to game.

2. Holy fuck I didn't realize how many blades golf :smoking:

I would love to go and golf high, but it's always with someone else so I don't. :eek:

3. i play basketball in a city league high all the time .

for some reason it helps me with my nerves and lets me perform better Lol

4. Fuck yea. Bring 2 blunts, one for the front 9 and one for the back 9 with a few friends. Nothing like it. Golf season is coming up in a couple weeks here, I can't wait, it sucks how expensive it is though.

5. Hell yeah! So fun.

On the green, hit the green
    In the hole, smoke a bowl :smoke:

6. Hit a bucket today. Little cooler than last couple of days.
    Only boxes were open couldn't hit from grass. To soft still.
    a little rinky dink neighborhood course stayed open all year this year. Lol

7. So happy to see that so many of my fellow blades love golfing while toking just as much as i do haha. And I love the fact that Fuxc posted that Tyler, the Creator clip because my buddy who I golf with was quoting that the entire round haha

8. The way i figure it. The course wants me to toke while i golf.
    The beer cart sells zigzags.

9. I enjoy golf if its not hot as fuck and if i dont have to walk more than like a mile.

10. Hit it long, hit the bong

In the rough, take a puff :smoke:

Haven't tried golfing high, but I golf a lot so maybe some day.