Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Golfing while high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thetoine76, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Hey fellow blades. Not used to making my own threads and not even sure if this is where this should go, but here goes nothing haha. I just wanted to know if any of you guys (or girls) out there liked to go golfing while high as much as I do. I really feel like I play better while high, I can definitely focus on my swing and my movements better. It is also just really great to be out in some sort of nature and to just be active while being really freaking high haha :smoke:. So if anyone feels like it, just let me know if you enjoy this activity as much as I do!

2. I love me some disc golf man, don't have the cash to go golfing

3. Yeah dude I can definitely see that being pretty enjoyable while high, I love throwing the frisbee around haha. But luckily around where I live there are plenty of small family owned golf courses that only run like 16 bucks for 9 holes with a cart, so its a pretty cheap couple of hours to enjoy.

4. Yea golfing fun is stoned. Even if you hit a bad shot, you don't mind, Cause your high :). And when you do hit a good drive, it just feels smoother than normal when you baked.

5. Think I may take out a little aggression on the driving range sometime this weekend

6. Oh man some of the courses here are opening up in next week hopefully. Really hoping to play 18 sunday. I've never tried golfing high, but I want to. I love golf sober so I'm guessing it will be that much better baked.

7. I love golfing high. In fact, I just joined my schools golf team so I can get out of school early, smoke with a buddy, and whack some balls

8. Really glad to see some of my fellow stoners out there enjoy golf high as much as I do haha. It really does make me not even care about my bad shots and make me feel so good when I get a really good drive. I hit the green in one on a shorter par 4 yesterday which is something I've never done sober let alone high so I felt like the greatest man alive at that point haha, and I'm sure being as high as me and my buddy were helped that feeling out greatly haha

9. Haven't been golfed in a while but I'll try and hit the links Saturday. I'm decent, but I love it. :smoking:

10. golfing rocks

11. Doobing and duffing is a blast

12. Golfing season is so short here so I don't get to go too much, never played a golf game stoned but I've gone to the driving range high, did pretty well if I recall correctly

13. Try water skiing and/or tubing while high. AWESOME

14. This thread has made me want to go golfing.

15. I love golfing while high. I havent done it in a while because i hurt my knee. i also like to disk golf while high. Just being outside and smoking is awesome. Fishing is also very enjoyable on a boat or bank.

16. [quote name='"ghostonvacation"']I love me some disc golf man, don't have the cash to go golfing[/quote]

D golfin while high is the best! A not too challenging activity and you get to be out in nature

17. I would do it more often if it wasn't so expensive around here

18. [quote name='"ap23le"']Oh man some of the courses here are opening up in next week hopefully. Really hoping to play 18 sunday. I've never tried golfing high, but I want to. I love golf sober so I'm guessing it will be that much better baked.[/quote]

So it snowed last night again. No golf for a couple weeks still.

19. [quote name='"ap23le"']

So it snowed last night again. No golf for a couple weeks still.[/quote]

Same here... thought the snow was all gone :( whatever its still the nicest march I've ever seen

20. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZM38u1KQY4[/ame]