Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Golfing high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hen loves Kush, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Hey everyone so today I did something wit my three friends we've never tried before we go about once a week and we all smoke everytime we hang out which is almost everyday but anywys I had some extra weed today so we decided to burn after the first three holes. It was a great experience and no lie it enhanced my golfing skills dramaticly. So anyways I guess I was wondering do any if you smoke and golf? Where do you smoke while golfing? Does it affect your play? Let me know

2. I think I play better as I am more relaxed.

3. naah mAN I cant do that i laUGH way to hard man... i just cant focus on what im doing.. and im also super baked right now.. hahaha :)

4. Well for me it takes all of the pressure I put on myself so it helps me preform better cuz I'm relaxed

5. Everytime I golf high, I have a really hard time concentraing on golf and end up doing really shitty. Golf is at least 50% mental, probably more, and smoking weed definitely doesn't help me at all. On the other hand, I definitely play hockey better when I'm high, go figure lol. However, my regular golfing buddy is actually the opposite. Everytime we blaze beforehand he does extremely good and kicks my ass, and if we golf sober I usually beat his ass lol

6. no.

but im definitely plannin on it.

even though i dont play golf at all...

7. Golfing high is only fun when you drive the cart. I played 4 years of high school golf and trust me walking with a 20 pound bag in 100 degree Texas weather will kill your high. Playing drunk for me was always way more fun. You don't give a fuck how you do and just bullshit with friends.