Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Golfing and blazing

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by seanzee311, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Does anyone else enjoy doing this? I couldn't imagine golfing without a bowl or something nowadays. It really helps me relax and focus, especially on my tee shots. If I let myself relax/stare at the ball teed up long enough, I can see concentric circle patterns in the grass (my sign to "swing now"). It's not some full-on visual spectacle, just to be clear.

As my friend so eloquently puts it, it's good to blaze "out in the woods and shit".

To contrast, I do not drink beer on the golf course. It is an instant death sentence for me to be sloppy and stop focusing on fundamentals. Fun, but I just stop caring about how I'm playing.

2. I blaze and drink, but I'm more in it for fun and hanging with friends

3. I can't play absolutely ripped, but a little high is always nice when golfing. If I get too high I lose form and slice like a maniac.

4. Never tried but i wonder all the time how people get drunk and play golf?!?!?

5. Golf is the only sport I get baked for , I think im more relaxed but my putting gets worse when im super baked . Any other sports I simply cant play when im high .