Gold or Silver pipe screens?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by HideYoChurren, Oct 30, 2010.

1. Hey guys, ordering some pipe screens as soon as someone can tell me if i should get the gold or silver screens? wtf is the difference?

thanks

2. who cares, they turn black after a bowl anyway. get gold just so you dont settle with silver

3. if they are stainless or titanium get those. those are silver. much better than brass.:D

4. I prefer glass

5. as far as cheap screens, I'd get the stainless steel ones. I bought a couple packs of brass screens and they seem to clog and shrivel up a lot faster than any of the stainless ones I've bought before.

6. Plus, brass has lead in it. Stainless or glass is much healthier.

• Agree Agree x 1

7. I doubt you are actually getting gold or silver screens. (Referring to the color?) if they are bonafide gold/silver, I'd say get both and tell us how they are.

If you are just referring to the color, then they are actually made out of brass/steel (respectively) and in that case, my opinion is that the steel is better than the brass. (lasts a little longer because it doesn't get burnt as quick),

However, using metal screens makes it easier for you to jump the bowl, and when you think you are taking the last hit you light up a bunch of metal and inhale that .... Which is a major reason I prefer using glass screens.

The glass screens that seem to work the best with my bowls are the flower A.K.A "daisy" screens.

8. Get the glass screens, they're the best :smoke: !

9. About 10 yrs old bro.....

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. I’m well aware buddy I seen this.Im pretty sure they don’t have a timeline for answering threads though sorry if I’m wrong

11. Well I would believe that, directly insulting the “dumbass”, is not “answering a thread”. Nowhere did you answer the OPs question. GrassCity is a peaceful place. No need for the name calling.
    Have a good day bro.

Snook

• Winner Winner x 2
  12. I’m sorry did I hurt your feelings?I did answer but how about you find something better to do then just sit on Grasscity all day sticking your nose is business that has nothing at all to do with you. I’m not sure what you thought or still think replying “Bro this thread is 10 years old dudeee” was gonna accomplish all I see is someone who has nothing better to do with there life but create conflict on the internet no reason to respond telling me the thread is 10 years old I can read but have a good day bro hope you get what you are looking for bud!

13. ^^^responds to TEN YEAR old thread calling people out/insulting them^^^
    says someone else is trying to create conflict on the internet for no reason....

o_O

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Not to mention the guy he replied to hasn't even been on here in years

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Lol this is Billy gold.. someone bumps a thread calling someone a dumbass but they're the one who's bumped a 10 year old thread:laughing:

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. #16 Voltinism, Feb 14, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
    It is quite frustrating when you always clean your toilet manually, especially when there are visitors at home. That is why I have tried the Self Cleaning Toilets, this really helps a lot in maintaining our toilets clean and fresh always. This Best Self Cleaning Toilet Reviews 2020[Get Rid of Manual Cleaning] guided me to choose.

17. This probably would have been a good read if mods didn't delete it all..
    Ugh..