Gold membership

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Footbag, Aug 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ordered over a week ago and hasn't gone through :(

2. A Admin has to manually accept you so it will take a few days just be patient :)

3. Over a week?! I've been waiting since yesterday and I thought that was long. :eek:

Did you pay online or by cash? Perhaps the payment method affects how long it takes.

4. Like i said it takes time because the admins have to actually make you gold it wll happen in a few days.

5. Both SJ and Rummy have been very busy dealing with certain things so please be patient.

6. Yup. :)

gnik drazil has mentioned possibly trying to set up an automated thing, but right now it's manual and there are only two (very busy) people who can do it.

Since it's been over a week, it was probably the right idea to make a thread and mention it. If SJ or Rummy don't see this within the next couple days, I'll send a PM and see what I can do for ya. :wave:

Thanks for being patient about it. :smoking:

7. Yeah, Ive been trying to contact Rummy for the last few days with no reply, so you arent the only one

8. #8 Skunky Monkey, Aug 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2011
    I heard she had to attend some business off Grass city and wont be back for a few days, but i have seen her post recently so i'm pretty sure she's back.

Also it would be great to get a automated approval system.

9. Just FYI everyone, I purchased my Gold Membership last week and Rummy had me added within a couple of days.

10. She's been around when she can be, but I can't even imagine how full her PM box is right now. Could take her a while to get through them all. :p

If it's something related to moderating then you can always send it off to me and I will see if there's anything I can do, but of course, I'm no Rummy. ;)

11. Thanks for the heads up. See ya in nirvana

12. Yes, she is back. I talked with her a few days ago, but I was on vacation when she got back from hers >.>
    I think I remember her saying that her inbox was always around 200 PMs, and shes been gone this long?

She has more work than a law professor at Harvard during finals...

13. I just wish Rummy was away because of summer vacations like us. She has very important things that needs to be taken care of within her personal life. We are sorry for the inconvenience you are facing.

14. But every Queen needs Princess's.......and your #1 JD

Welcome to nivana footbag,Thundrstrike,and Desert Rose:wave:

Annnnnnnnnd thanks for supporting GC!!:yay:

SJ has LOTS of hardworking Mods and Admins but still get overloaded, but they provide the BEST MJ related site on the internet:gc_rocks:

15. #15 .AcidTrip., Aug 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2011
    Since i'v purchased my gold membership life has never been better, been getting laid 4 times a week, won the lottery, i'v even gotten offered 2 pounds in exchange for a preview of what goes on in nirvana, i declined but he gave it to me anyways.

Gold membership makes dreams come true.

Did you get your online survey for the membership yet? some of the questions might be tough but hang on there.

16. Yeh i have heard this from many sources :cool:

17. Anyone who placed an order for a membership and has not been changed over, contact Support with your order number and you'll get changed over. If that's the only thing purchased, it's sometimes hard to spot the order.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.