Gold label german roor pair.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ehmthree, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Just picked these up.
    Super rare.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. super slick i love the bowl on the beaker too

3. they're super sexy too!

4. non diffused downstems ftw?
    jk, but really, its a nice piece, loving the first slide and the label

5. Bowl on the beaker is indeed dope.
    But why blow all that cash on a label because it's "rare"? I just feel like Roor's technology(?) is a little outdated. Not even a diffused downstem?
    And be careful cleaning, I heard something about the 18ct gold labels rubbing off.

Nonetheless very sick pieces, don't mean to come off as a douche.

6. To my surprise, I saw some Roor Tech(that was the name) tubes at my LHS that had very respectable looking tree percs and mobius glassworks style dome percs in them. Ridiculously priced but decent looking at least.

7. i saw RooRTech on another thread here somewhere and i cant remember what type of perc it had, but it was definitely something more modern than their layback trees

8. Dude holy bejuses those are nice bongs!

9. Without trying to sound like a dick, simply... because I can.

As far as out-dated technology, if I want diffusion I've got a sgw, sov., toro, vertigo, and syn all within arms reach. The way I look at it is like this, roor is something I grew up with, its like your favorite shoe's... sure, you can have your fancy gucci loafers, or your expensive nikes and jordans, but at the end of the day sometimes it nice to just come home and throw on a pair of slippers or your favorite converse.

p.s Roor tech is the new roor us.

10. Wow couldn't have said it better myself. Simplicity and nostalgia will always win over new cutting edge designs. Not saying I don't like that stuff, cuz I do lol

11. It's also such a passion for appreciating the little things in life that are often keys to success in life. Have a passion for anything even if others say it's stupid. At least you care about the intricacies of LIFE, some people won't even ponder such things in their entire time on this Earth.

12. how about, No.

13. Perfectly put.

:rolleyes:

14. Both look so nice i would not know which one to buy, good thing you got both. Real classy looking!

15. I'm lovin these... and the more I look the more I admire. Would you happen to want to sell the straight tube pm me.

16. Both look great but I personally like the beaker better.

17. I just love me a straight tube. It's so much more aesthetic to me.

18. Isn't it common knowledge that most people wouldn't ever buy a RooR for diffusion purposes?...

Anyway those tubes are gorgeous. I would love to have them in my collection. I really dig beaker RooR's. Which one's your fav?:D

19. i thought all german roors came wiht diffused downstems, only americans are plain?