Gold Hills Ganga 2014

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Feb 12, 2014.

1. These are yesterday, 11 days from putting in towels. 2 of 4 taproots have hit the bottom of the cup, MCD and goblin god.
    Pimp daddy purps ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1393266087.229834.jpg
    Goblin god ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1393266140.946102.jpg
    MCD ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1393266167.046128.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1393266181.246006.jpg

2. I never run seeds I should buy some new strains. Been looking hard for lambs breath but virtually impossible to get the legit strain. Let the season begin! :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I'm dragging ass I still need to dip it to harbor side I've just been busy or tired..

4. it's cool Sis! I checked their website and they didn't have any listed anyways ;)

5. damn i had that strain before but lost it. If I find it again Ill grab it for ya.

6. That would be TOP!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Sherlock "the bubbler" Holmes ison the investigation. If its in Lake county Ill find it.

8. Subbed, here to watch the show.

9. yeah GhG  im in for the show too man :wave:

excited about the dark gear :yay:

10. Green, Major, good to have you guys.

11. Major Green, as we are sometimes referred to by nobody ever :lol:

12. Thanks for the warm Welcome Gold. :wave:

13. Gdpgdpgdpgdpgdp. Giggity

14. gdp bubble hash slab i made yesterday...... IMG_20140226_085023.jpg

15. Mmm mm save me a chunk of that!

16. Wil do my man. Gonna be splitting it up today with my bro and ill put a chunk aside for ya. I still got half ur cannoli left cause i been smoking somuch ofbmine. But im gonna break intoit again today its good stuff.

17. Thanks, no doubt I have to switch it up all the time, keep the pallet fresh. I still have some of you bubble from your first batch, although not very much. I try to hang on to a chunk of everything for a later time. I'm like a weed and hash squirrel.

18. [​IMG]

19. :lol: :lol:

the progression of posts there had me rollin :lol:

20. A review I had of gold hills gdp from one of my customers. "It makes me feel like im smoking weed for the first time again"