Gold Hills Ganga 2014

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Lady's and gentlemen welcome to my journal. I am a prop 215 compliant grower. I am not big time, nor do I care to be. I love to smoke weed which is why I grow. I believe in growing your own high quality cannabis. I have my garden tucked into a briar patch, for a couple reasons, 1) security, ppl don't rip crops they don't know exist 2) I made a deal with the wife, if she can't see it from the road and our guests can't see it when they are visiting then I can grow it.

I grow inground holes 6' diameter. I am all organic going to be re-amending and reusing last seasons supersoil each hole has 12 cu ft of super soil in it. The native ground is very hard mostly decomposed granite and clay. In my soil is kelp meal, alfalfa meal, fish meal, fish bone meal, bat guano, greensands, neem cake meal, Cocoa meal, feather meal, soft rock phosphate, chicken manure, cottonseed meal, suo po mag, rice hulls, pumice, earth worm castings, coco coir, peat moss, perlite seaweed extract, leonardite humid acid, dolomite lime, soybean meal, vermicompost, Dr Earth soil inoculant and extreme gardening mykos, Excelerite reminerializer and diaot. Earth.

I will be re-amending with kelp, alfalfa, neem cake meal, EWC, chicken manure, dead leaf debris and coco coir and perlite if needed.

Clones care of drewdog420 are OG kush, cheesequake, Girl Scout cookies thin mints (same cut I ran last season), and kens GDP. Seeds are all by Sanctuary Gardens and are Pimp Daddy Purple, minion city diesel and goblin god. Seeds went in between paper towels this morning.

I will load picture a little later when I get out there.

Thanks for joining my journal :) please lets all be respectful of each other and have fun. Have a good 2014 grasscity!

2. Hell yea im first hahaa! No seriously though glad you guys dont give me a hard time enjoying these norcal threads..I learn alot from all of you, plus well we have some fun in them too..

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Ill be watching ;)

4. Me too

5. Hell yea bro subbed.

6. Made a little trip to the nursery time to get crackin! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392234155.478679.jpg

7. Sunshine mix. Is that the one with microhaize (spelling my bad). I'm thinkin if trying roots this year or promix again

8. It's very similar to promix, the hydro shop I used to go to closed, that's where I got my roots soil and my promix at, so I went to a nursery close instead they don't carry roots or promix but they do carry sunshine mix so that's what I got. I needed to get some plain soil for my seeds and baby clones. Also I got a brick of coco, bag of chicken shit, bag of EWC and a few bags of compost and they had a broken box of oyster shell on sale for 3$ so I got that too. Yay for Calcium! I still amend the base soil for seeds or baby's with EWC, coco.

9. #10 Mountain Man, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2014
    Have u grown in sunshine mix before?

10. Gold hill "veg room" if you can can it that, it's just my tool shed. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392237064.458842.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392237081.392282.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392237098.092246.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392237118.542339.jpg
    OG kush ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392237167.243108.jpg
    Cheese quake ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392237455.597673.jpg
    Gold hill cut of thin mints ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392237497.280979.jpg
    Kens GDP ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392237518.647568.jpg
    Seeds I use the old paper towel method, 99% germ rate I don't mess with success. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392237546.147783.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392237568.114467.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392237602.947507.jpg

11. Boo paper towe solo cup method.....hahaha just giving u shit i dont mind the towel method just find planting in soil from the get go alot easier and one less step to ruin a taprootduring the move i dont trust myself haha.

12. I can understand that but I'm not patient enough in the solo cup I would start rooting around looking for it. With the paper towel I see it faster lol I've never broke a tap root transplanting but I see your point.

13. Plants are looking good so far. Are these the beginning of this years outdoor or are you running completely indoors. What nursery do you use. I'm going to grass city to purchase my amendments this year. Last year I had them delivered and I purchased what I could find locally but that was only less than half of supplies needed. I'm along for the ride. Check out my grow journal under Kronicly Insanes grow in indoor journals. These will be a few moms for this years outdoor and I'll also plant seeds.

14. Fuck ya im pulling up a chair. Learned so much from you already and im here to learn more. Looks like the cheesequake is getting new growth already. Get the og out of the cup its been in there a while

15. Good to have ya drew, the cheesequake has grew like an inch alright. I transplanted the OG and the cheesequake in to 1gal nursery pots. Used sunshine #4 a of EWC, a shovel full of supersoil, a pinch of kelp meal and a pinch of alfalfa meal, and a few hand fulls of coco and bam Golds super seedling mix :)

16. welcome KI, ya these are starts for this years outdoor. 3 will make it to holes at my place 1 will make to the farm in lake co.

17. What does one need to do to get a plot at the farm lol

18. Wow those are going to be beast. I plan to start my outdoor seeds in a month roughly. Going to be amazing to watch them grow.

19. Asking the wrong guy.. But I know I got my word, my balls, and our bond..