Gold Hills Ganga 2014

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Feb 12, 2014.

1. I'm a sucker for tga I like they're stuff that I've had.

2. good morning G..

3. Good after noon mike. I dunno why but my app won't show this thread sometimes. Whatever ill just look it up the old way. What are you up to today? I'm cleaning and burning brush then I'm gunna make a run of bubble.

4. So I have put the seeds into cups waiting on then to crack the surface. Changed my light cycle to 15/9 and moved the clones to dadeo's house to live and be fruitful and multiply. I just felt that they would grow best and be best used at dadeo's place. I really want these seeds to do well and I want to see my vision thru with these. Doesn't mean I won't use one of those clone but I do want to keep going this direction for now.

5. gettin nice and baked going grocery shopping boooo.. then probly some beer drinkin when i get home.. i'm always predictable..

6. Mm beer that's a fine idea.

7. Whats up guys an gals..have a good day..ima hit some oil an watch a couple flicks with the lady!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Make sure dadeo takes good care of them

9. I will treat them like my kids... No not really I like the clones haha

10. Bubble bubble bubble ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392608382.396048.jpg
    Girl Scout cookies

11. I've been lurking ....and I'm ready for the show ;)

12. creeper!  :ph34r:

13. My favorite girls here now we can party!

14. It's tincture time... Just got home from tearing up boreal except that last run.... I caught an edge while looking backwards over my shoulder and ended up face planting hard

15. #57 drewdog420, Feb 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2014
    Did you have a yard sale? Hows the pow pow? Im going up Wednesday or Thursday. Gonna take my vape pin and my bladder pack filled with beer lol

16. It's always the last run that gets ya.

17. #59 CE1122, Feb 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2014
    Yup my beanie, goggles, iPod and ear buds spread out in a ten ft radius lol... It took a minute or two to breath again haha

Fresh powder in the am but it got a little slushy later on it was sunny and 35

18. Ouch, at least you didn't get a concussion!