Gold Hills Ganga 2013

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jun 17, 2013.

1. image.jpg the gold hill nursery, front is GDP back left sour straw the big one back right cookies
    image.jpg GDP she's so short it cracks me up, but so bushy and thick.

2. Yeah the gdp is such a slow vegger and stays stout. Only reason mine is sobig cause of the time its been out.

3. Hey Everybody I found a good video of how to take cuts that is pretty much exactly how I take them except I do all that scraping on the last 3/4" and I don't use an ez cloner just coco or coco pre pressed cubes like root riot etc.

CE, I saw this and thought of you this should help better show you farmer John knows his shit. http://youtu.be/2Knw2N_vxjg

4. Thanks gold... Good looking out :)
    I took some cuts last wed so it's been 7 days... they still look super green and perky so I know there not dieing but I don't see any root growth yet ( there double cupped clear into not clear)

5. 10-14 days is normal time frame for roots, if they anit dead your doing good. You'll see bright lime green from the inside of the leaves a couple days before you see roots. How's your garden doing?

6. It's looking great! I'll post some pics on the norcal thread when I get home from work :)

7. Heres those pics of the gdps im indoor depping and the outdoor gsc and light dep 5 gallon gscs..... IMG_20130711_123233.jpg IMG_20130711_123329.jpg IMG_20130711_123259.jpg IMG_20130711_123322.jpg IMG_20130711_123335.jpg

8. Looking good Gold and Richard both. I was just going to say this is the first season that I haven't done any light dep, but then I remembered that I did do a few plants earlier in the season. It's been a long season already. Plus I've done some autos, some indoor, and the big early harvest plant. Should be enough to keep me busy. ;)
    That Sour Strawberry still has some curled up leaves for you too huh? She's super healthy, but I've noticed that she's really the only strain that's still showing signs of mosaic. The other strains I'm running are showing zero symptoms. I hope it doesn't effect her too much in flowering. She's already one of my smaller plants. I want to get at least a good lb off her.

9. Damn Richard they have grown so much! Well done.

10. Onward Ganga soldiers, the GSC is pistoling up looks like stretch is about to begin and flower about to begain. So I put in some work today, tied all the low branches up and secured all major branches to stakes and strung a lot of tape from bamboo pole to bamboo pole thus making a latice work in the inner circles of cages since I won't be able to get in there soon, and also put up the last horti trellis in place, used the whole 5'x30' roll so that puts the diameter of this beast at just over 9' Finally, been a long season.
    image.jpg

11. Hellz yeah were getting close i got one more purple berry to prune up a bit and then just tying up branches and trellising a second layer where needed.

12. Ok GC grab your bowls your bongs pipes hookahs big phat blunts joints spliffs dab rigs it time to get high with the weed nerd..http://youtu.be/Uzpn9rPK89E

13. Hahaha my plants are bigger than subcools ^^^^^^ they are so sparse i got dense bushes.

14. I would love to try more of the TGA strains like Agent Orange, and the new Mickey and Dr Who. And time wreck

15. Yeah agent O I definitely want to do next year and cheesequake again.

16. The Marionberry (Oregon razz x space bomb) look and sounds great.

17. So I had my mentor grower over for a few drinks and a joint. I told him I had a few small plants, we kept drinking and shoots the shit, then I told him I had to mix up and spray my girls down, he offered to help smiled and said ok.. We walked down there, I made him walk in front of me he was looking at the ground until we were about 15 ft away from the garden he looked up and stop in his tracks spun around with this smile crossed with a scowl, said "are you serious?!? That's little?!" Hahaha it was priceless... We talked for hours after, he still doesn't believe that I grew it with water only soil and only have given 4 teas since April. He's still fiddleing around, not trying to learn or perfect his craft, he's still stuck in the 80s " we did it like this way back and they were huge... " it's like pounding your head against a brick wall trying to explain the organic "voodoo" as he called it. After the discussion I thought, wow I have sure learned a lot since parting ways with him. I feel like I have a degree in ganja haha...

18. Ok so it's been a month since I started this journal time to do a little comparison
    image.jpg GSC thin mint on June 17
    image.jpg thin mint today
    image.jpg GDP June 17
    image.jpg GDP today
    image.jpg sour strawberry June 17
    image.jpg sour s today
    image.jpg a lovely bunch of clones

19. Bitches be like were gonna blow up lol  That was my Best HoodRat

20. Haha pretty good hood rat you speak there