Gold Bowl

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Pikapi, Jun 15, 2013.

1. The pipe actually looks like it might be brass infused with gold because its too dark to be gold. Unless that gold is reaaallllyyyyy dirty. But the bowl is super clean.

2. And its going to weigh probably like..... Idk 30- 50 grams. Just depends on final dimensions. But it could run about minimum 600 dollars.

3. cool idea BUT...idk I think I'd buy alot of weed and a really nice glass slide all worked and shit before I'd spend 600 on a bowl.  I've smoked out of brass and things before but all metal has some sort of flavor doesn't it?

4. yeah all metal does but i dont think golds would be so dramatic. and I'm not selling it or making more haha. so its going to be my one of a kind piece ya know?

5. ok sorry guys but the project is going to be delayed for a while as i have to work on fixing out some legal problems in my store. as someone stole a 400$ necklace from a lady and came to my store to sell it to me, i was not aware it was stolen and did the normal transaction. I am now liable for this ladies jewelry apparently. I will let you guys know when the project is back up and running.

6. Ok so the project is now back underway. I will be making a wax version of it soon to show you guys. I hope this piece turns out awesome!! :D I'm thinking for flavor to line the inside of the bowl with glass. Somehow. Not sure how but in some way lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. when do you expect it to be complete?

8. Due to the amount of gold and just my schedule overall give or take a month.

9. I'm going to make it to where the bowl joint will be ground for a metal to glass connection like glass on glass except with metal. And lll give it a really fine ground and since the inside of the bowl will be lined with glass it should taste and hit like a glass bowl but have the appeal and quality of gold without the taste.

10. sounds cool! have you thought of selling it?

11. Maybe I will. I'll probably keep the first one and then start making custom ones for whoever wants to buy one.

12. I might be interested,  how much would you charge?? 

13. It really depends on what you want made. Diamonds or stones or what not. 10k, 14k, 18k etc. and just overall how much time I have to put into it such as any designs or anything like that.

14. And also how big. Cause I can make one that can fit a gram all the way up to a massive bowl that could fit a couple of grams. It all depends. I would say starting price for a simple no stone 10k 1gram bowl that weighs about 8 grams in gold would start at about 180-200 also have to take in to consideration the gold prices

15. That's a fair no bullshit price for a custom piece made from gold that I can do whatever you want to it. I'll even put your name on it so no one tries to get smart haha.

16. I would spend 200 on a gold bowl, forsure. Been subbed to this thread for awhile, looking forward to see it complete

Sent from my 5860E using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. awesome! I didn't know so many people were interested haha. But yeah as soon as I get the wax finished I'm gonna post up a pic. Then I'll be casting it not to long after that when I have the gold collected. But i will let all of you know when I am ready to take orders. It'll be after I find someone who can blow glass into the inside of the bowl and after I finish the first piece. So I'm definitely looking forward to this!

18. Cant wait to see how this turns out

Snoop dogg would probably buy one of those bowls

19. #39 Pikapi, Oct 20, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2013
    Lol hell yeah. And wiz lolSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. Make a one hitter