Going without.

Discussion in 'General' started by smoke and fly, Jan 20, 2009.

1. What's up GC! This will be one of my first threads, and it's about something I know everyone hates, being dry. Sometimes it's just not in your power to get herb! Due to Money,Dealer problems,No quality bud around,Drug tests,etc. I posted this because I was looking for strategies on how to make life easier without weed. As I'm sure many of you will appreciate some good tips...

What is your best strategy to get by without it?

2. Continue life as if herb doesn't exist.

Really.

There is a lot more in life than herb man, it cant be all you think
    about.

3. It's as simple as this:

I realize I cannot smoke right now, even if I want to.
    I should stop wanting to, because my want will continue to want.

You have a nice day. :)

4. I like too disk golf, stoned or not, I like to go bowling have a beer, smoke a cig(dont let become habit) I read, I piss and moan at the goverment, for making me pee in there cup and then I move on... I notice I am a good person off the bud, except a little more aggitated all the time

5. I'm currently quitting for a drug test in about a month and have been clean for the past 3 days:hello: one thing that i have started when cleaning up for drug tests is chewing tobacco, its a bad habit but helps me get through the day and there is nothing like throwing in some peach skoal in the middle of your boring math class

6. naw i feel you dude, and that helps for a couple of days. then im like damn i need a FUCKING blunt ahaha. thats where it gets rough.

7. Lol, i know what you mean, but i always have bud now.

But back on topic, do you have a GF?
    I always found sexual activity and time with my
    girl enough to take my mind off weed all together.

but now that that's over....:rolleyes: Im back at it like never before hahaha

8. haha im talking to a girl and possibly gonna go out with her and I have to admit it has made these last couple days alot easier

9. Trust me, the right girl can change a lot of things. :wave:

10. Well OP , im glad you asked....

I just stay on GC

seriously....

11. Last time I smoked was the 9th...next time I am going to smoke is the 23rd. It really isn't hard at all, for me...There have been plenty of times where all I could think about was smoking, but those moments usually occur when you are stressed.

12. yeah exactly .

last time i smoked was thanksgiving...august before that...

and i could easily go on without it .

before i moved i used to burn everyday ...least two blunts

now i feel like i could honestly go the rest of my life w/o smoking if i had to.

cause i never get an urge to and the longer i dont the more i get used to it .

so just give it time OP and you'll amaze yourself . GC keeps me entertained as an alternative...you could also try legal highs like Spice Gold if your into that kinda thing :poke: