going vacation for 4 days. what to do?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by coffeeleaks, Dec 22, 2014.

1. hi guys.
    i m new here and sorry for my english.
    i have a "girl" which is in flowering stage for 1 month.... already have buds but i will have to leave my "girl" alone while im on vacation for 4 days.
    what should i do about it? i mean i wont be able to put her in 12/12 stage for those 4 days.
    i will leave her in dark stage for 4 days or i will put her next to window and she will be able to get 2-3 hours winter sun.
    i have only these options.
    what are your suggestions?

2. if you had a timer you could just water her and go...

3. that s the problem.. i dont have timer for lightining. i will leave her in darkness.. or put her next to windows indoor and she will get 2-3 hours winter sunlight and most probably it wont be enough.
    i just want to continue to 12/12 her when i get back to home. i just dont want her become hermie or die.

4. Dude, what are you doing? You're already in flowering with no timer? Sort yourself out mate. They kind of plant neglect should be against the law. 

5. i m the timer :) i turn on lights when i go work.. and when i back to home turn off :) and she takes exactly 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness.. she is so healthy too. big buds and so on...
    but timer things wont work for me even i have one.
    so what would your suggestion be? leave her in darkness for 4 days or put her near window and let her get 2-3 hours of "winter" sun? as i told before.. i just dont want her become hermie.. or die while i m on vacation :(

6. #6 EdgarNigma, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2014
    Bite the 10 to 15 for a timer. Don't be a fool and miss out on that sexy skunk for 15 bucks

7. it s not about bucks.. i could have timer but the room is not suitable for that. i do everything manual. that s why i control lightining manual too. cable stuff and so on.
    just need a suggestion like i told. what should i do :(

There's literally no reason not to have a timer, come on man, pull your socks up. 

9. i cant explain because of my english. if i use timer. i need a plug inside that room. but i dont have one in. so i had to do it manually... when light is off.. someone should close the door otherwise it will get light in.
    and i use cfl and if i leave it on timer it will get light burn all over because leafs move up. that s why i do everything manually.
    and so on...
    i just need a suggestion darkness for 4 days or putting her near a window?

10. let me ask in this way. if i leave her next to window for 4 days she will be healthy when i get back home?

11. 50/50 chance its fine or its stunts flower by a week or so

12. Like the guy above me said. Just put it in the window. At least it will get a little sun.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Pick up a timer at any local store. ACE, home depot, walmart or a home security shop.

Good luck.