going to work !

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by the rainman!, Sep 10, 2002.

1. this ones for you guys i am so gone its just a matter of time ! here is a pic for you to remember ! Cia Haze x shiva male at 4ft 10 inches ,a pair of orange fig widows both are Dutch Flowers strains !my research is pulling me away and i hope this pic makes your mind swimm in the green !good luck tazz11

Attached Files:

2. Looking good Tazz. Send some my way.

3. read the reply, i just gave your other post, dude ,hell ya! i dont for get my true freinds, dude ! your on the list pm me and i'll send you to cannabis heaven ,dude ! these strains rock and i keep makeing trades for even more strains because these are so rare they want clones or seeds or pollen ! i feel like i am in a jet trying to hit the milky way dude ! never been so high! each time i get some the ones i smoke with get so high they can not smoke anymore lol a few could not even talk !lol these are the best strains on earth, dude and yes i well share them with you my freind ! pm me and i'll hook you up dude ! you got my word dude !good luck tazz11

4. time to updata ,

Attached Files:

5. ofw she has a great look and smells like heaven!

Attached Files:

6. Tazz, at first I thought your plants were too yellow and then I realized the pics were taken with the HPS light on. Glad to see you are doing great, friend.

7. cia female!

Attached Files:

8. cia male ,very heavy in pollen!

Attached Files:

9. no ,they are scared shit less, i keep wispering to them in a soft voice "dont go into the light" !lol ,its good to see you posting ! good luck tazz11

10. i have heard of those strains.. i once grew 2 of those i think... CIa and he isnt lying it is some of the best stuff around... the high didnt last as long but it was the B EST I HAVE EVER HAD.. and ive smoked for 14 years LOl good luck buddy

11. update! ofw!

Attached Files:

12. cia ,25 days

Attached Files:

13. cia 30 days

Attached Files:

14. ofw 30 days

Attached Files: