Going to work high...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by linuxmann, Jul 6, 2005.

1. hahaha, nicely said... I can sometime say this about myself

2. HAHA!!! i might as well be a financial advisor with the conversations that occur with my clients daily. I was |--| close to buying GMCR last week when it was just shy of $55...kicking myself in the ass right now :mad:

It's acceptable, provided you would not cause harm to someone just as many previously have expressed. I've had some interesting financial conversations while high and I find myself picking up the application off the printer afterwards:smoke:

3. I keep a packed bong on my office desk.

4. I get stoned before every single day of work. If you live in the midwest, you probably know what HyVee is. For those of you who don't, it's a grocery store that strives for the best service in the history of the galaxy.

I can't stand the people that manage me. "You were supposed to greet that customer." "Sorry."

but basically, I just sack groceries, stock groceries, and take in carts. When I'm sacking and stoned.. it's ridiculously hard on me. I want to devour every single food item that I lay my hands on. The worst is when they come through with fresh, hot, fried chicken or just bottles of mountain dew. I eat chinese every day for break, couldn't get any better.

so basically, it's a bittersweet job :smoke:

5. #65 prochobo, May 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2009
    w00t Gentoo! I have it installed . . . in a virtual machine ;)

I work in IT and usually go in baked in the mornings. Wears off around noon, though :(. However, working on the computer or programming is pretty awesome while high, although sometimes I end up almost falling asleep lol.

6. I don't go into work high, I work with hot liquids and making drinks a specific way, and if I'm high there's a good chance I'll end up burning myself or screwing up a drink. I do go into work when I'm coming down from being high, though. I feel like I actually do my job best when I'm in that half sober/half stoned state because I'm relaxed, but still alert.

But yeah, no way I can smoke right before work, not unless I want to screw everything up.

7. im a cashier at a supermarket and i go in baked all the time

8. yo i get paid to chill in the middle of the internets and chill on weed all dzzzzaayyyyy i dont give a fffrrrruuucckkkk!

9. I dont like to go baked to work. I try my best not to shit where i eat.

10. I work at a Dairy Queen that serves food. I am hitting a blunt as i pull into the store. lol

11. Im a courtesy clerk at a grocery store, I'm never in there sober. I had my manager ask me why my eyes were so red once and I said "I think I was playing music in my car too loud" and he laughed.

and I also umpire for kids 9 - 17 during the summer. I dont really do that blazed, because I know I'll fuck up.

12. never have because I know I'd get away with it once and would do it again and again. eventually it would get me fired..

13. Im mostly working as a baseball umpire for like 12-15 year olds. When im high, those kids make me laugh my ass off and my job is so much more enjoyable

14. i used to think it was horrible...but...once i became a daily smoker i realized that i could fnction completley normal and just feel good while doing it, so theres no way anyone could ever tell..i have a serious job too but was not drug tested when i started which amazed me, but its a european company so..

as long as it doesnt effect your work in a negative way then i say go for it...its like a cig buzz just a lot longer lasting...

15. I've been thinking about it, but I think I wouldn't enjoy the high. As long as you don't have a very important or crucial job then I think it's ok

16. Back when I worked in a bike shop I'd be blitzed most of the day. Pretty bitchin because I got to build/ride/spec bikes all day and blast music (Swollen Members, Metallica, Elvis Goes Hoggin, Beastie Boys) high as a kite. Good times

17. I always go to work high. I got a pretty chill job, just come in blazed out of my mind, put on my headphones and do my own thing.

18. I rarely go into work high (as it is at 9:30am and I work until 6:00pm), but I will usually smoke during my lunch break.

Others in my office smoke too, I don't know if they ever come in blazed, but I'm sure they have at least a few times (probably not as often as I do). I've had conversations with our senior producers (who are in their 40s) talking about how they occassionally light up.

I work for a film production company near Hollywood for those who are curious about my awesome environment. :)

19. I've always gone into work stoned, makes it much better.

20. im at work high right now :hello:

• Like Like x 2