Going to the movie theatrr high stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by the not so good fonze, Jan 15, 2014.

1. So i love pot, and I love movies. The combination of the two Is so great. Especially when you watch a movie at a theater. So I just want to hear about the time you went to the movies stoned..... But first. Let me tell you about mine. Last week I went to the movies and smoked on the way there, that was the first time I had smoked before the movies. So we get to the movies and I'm fucking high man. Like cloud 9. Blazed. Ripped of some heavy indica shit so I should have been couch locked. The whole time I was walking I felt like I was on a cloud. I end up getting my ticket after like five minutes of speaking nonsense to my sober friends. We get to the theater and it's packed. So we exit and sneak into the wolf of wall street. BEST MOVIE EVER. The End. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. In 2013 virtually every movie I watched @ the cinema, I was high as a kite. I tend 2 go in the morning (around 11am) if I'm alone simply because its usually empty. So I have the cinema all to myself except mayb 4 other ppl... I still have to muster the courage 2 watch a horror movie in the cinema whilst I'm stoned. But honestly, the thought of feeling shit scared whilst I'm high doesn't seem fun. I don't kno tho...

"Everything is better when u are high"

3. So me and my friend bought tickets to anchor man 2 and go into the car park to smoke from my pipe and we get nice and high. We decide to go get some snacks for in the move from a store close to the cinema, so we do. I end up paying for something and leave it in the store and only noticed when we were half way through the movie. The movie was good but I forgot some of it.

4. I'm gonna try and go to the morning because the thought of having a movie to yourself sounds so fun. During The Wolf of Wall Street this part that wasn't that funny, but I was geeking out. It's was great. But a horror movie sounds scary. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. #5 FuckCuomo, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
    Saw the hobbit in 3D stoned this Friday, and I am confident when I say that it was one of the trippiest experiences I've had. The vibrant colors and special effects combined with the 3D created a visual orgasm. There was a scene where you are peering over a cliff, and I almost fell forward out of my seat, I felt gravity. I was going to throw a handful of popcorn down the cliff but came to reality

6. I don't remember the last time I've gone to a movie not high lol.

7. What I love about the movies is to everybody else who's not high, it's a causal thing you do, but when your high, it becomes an awesome adventure. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I don't go to theaters without being high anymore. Movie dates always involve a nice blunt on the way there then forgetting what movie we wanted to see when I go to buy the tickets lolSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. [quote name="Ras_Star" post="19344766" timestamp="1389795774"]In 2013 virtually every movie I watched @ the cinema, I was high as a kite. I tend 2 go in the morning (around 11am) if I'm alone simply because its usually empty. So I have the cinema all to myself except mayb 4 other ppl... I still have to muster the courage 2 watch a horror movie in the cinema whilst I'm stoned. But honestly, the thought of feeling shit scared whilst I'm high doesn't seem fun. I don't kno tho..."Everything is better when u are high"[/quote]It's actually an awesome feeling lol bring a girlSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Dude the wolf of wallstreet was a great and funny movie!!!!! The drug the take called Qualudes were hilarious!"We can't stop here this is bat country"-Fear and Loathing

11. 1. 47 Ronin: most recent and best. Was super funny and ridiculous. There was this hilarious Japanese guy with his eyes pointing different directions, and everything about that kind of culture is just sooooo funny while high. I spent the entire movie trying not to let the one other person in theater know I was laughing so hard. Only have a very vague idea what it was about. Got high by vaping with my MFLB throughout the movie.2. Insidious 2 and The Conjuring:I group these two together because they are exactly alike in the experience watching them. Both were super scary and intense, but sadly I cannot remember one particular scene from either. Also, if you go to the movies high DRESS WARMLY! At one or two instances both times I started to have full body shakes, to the point where I was shaking head to toe very noticibly in my seat. I have never had these anywhere else, high or not. I attribute it to the dark, cold, and intense atmosphere.TLDR go to a showing that is almost empty, and make sure you are comfortably dressedSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. [quote name="shermdawg767" post="19348458" timestamp="1389835162"]Dude the wolf of wallstreet was a great and funny movie!!!!! The drug the take called Qualudes were hilarious!"We can't stop here this is bat country"-Fear and Loathing[/quote] The scene where they smoked crack and where the wife was teasing her with her snatch were the funniest scene. I had to stifle my laughter. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. [quote name="Simply Wilbur" post="19349008" timestamp="1389839848"]1. 47 Ronin: most recent and best. Was super funny and ridiculous. There was this hilarious Japanese guy with his eyes pointing different directions, and everything about that kind of culture is just sooooo funny while high. I spent the entire movie trying not to let the one other person in theater know I was laughing so hard. Only have a very vague idea what it was about. Got high by vaping with my MFLB throughout the movie.2. Insidious 2 and The Conjuring:I group these two together because they are exactly alike in the experience watching them. Both were super scary and intense, but sadly I cannot remember one particular scene from either. Also, if you go to the movies high DRESS WARMLY! At one or two instances both times I started to have full body shakes, to the point where I was shaking head to toe very noticibly in my seat. I have never had these anywhere else, high or not. I attribute it to the dark, cold, and intense atmosphere.TLDR go to a showing that is almost empty, and make sure you are comfortably dressedSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote] I heard 47 ronin wasn't to good critically but I can imagine what it's like high. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. [quote name="the not so good fonze" post="19349170" timestamp="1389841414"]I heard 47 ronin wasn't to good critically but I can imagine what it's like high. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]Oh I would have hated it sober. Worst ending of any movie I have ever seen. A real big buzzkill it's a super hyped up civil war or something(don't remember it being high and all) and the heroes are just about to have the big climatic Samarai battle that I was waiting for. Out of nowhere the fatass and also hilarious looking head samurai just suddenly orders them to kill themselves......and they fucking do it!!! Just decide to commit suicide, all of them! It would be like the japs at the end of WW2 asking the advancing allies to drop the bomb on themselves instead of japan, and the US becoming a crater! Like what the fuck!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Yeah that sounds like a terrible plot. I love watching the movie high then having to piece everything together because you forgot it all. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Yes they do smoke crack haha "We can't stop here this is bat country"-Fear and Loathing

17. #17 Ras_Star, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
    Weird thing is if I don't watch a movie high, it doesn't seem as interesting and I don't follow whats going on in the movie right down to the letter, not because the movie is boring per se, but bcoz I'm not as drawn to the movie as I wud b had I been high in the sky. I become more of a "film critic" when I'm high because I dissect the movie and analyze everything from how well the story is written, how gud the actors were, etc etc... The whole experience keeps my mind so busy and captivated to the point I could sit throughout the movie deep in thought and not miss a single detail in the movie. Trippy!

18. [quote name="Ras_Star" post="19351334" timestamp="1389879167"]Weird thing is if I don't watch a movie high, it doesn't seem as interesting and I don't follow whats going on in the movie right down to the letter, not because the movie is boring per se, but bcoz I'm not as drawn to the movie as I wud b had I been high in the sky. I become more of a "film critic" when I'm high because I dissect the movie and analyze everything from how well the story is written, how gud the actors were, etc etc... The whole experience keeps my mind so busy and captivated to the point I could sit throughout the movie deep in thought and not miss a single detail in the movie. Trippy!"Everything is better when u are high"[/quote] I feel the same way! I look at the acting techniques and like to follow the story critically. I sometimes get lost in the background and start day dreaming a lot which is why I miss the story a lot. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. I think the 1st time I went to the cinema baked outta my mind I actually "greened out" lol... I slept 4 a gud hour which ofcoz by the time I woke up I had absolutely no idea what was going on in the movie. It was a bit frustrating coz it was a gud movie aswel :( (well...according to the reviews, I haven't even had the chance 2 watch it again since)

20. I was stoned when I saw Les Mis in theater with my friend. It wasn't that enjoyable.

Also saw Tower Heist stoned with my cousins.