Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to the mall high???!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dc123, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Hey guys, I think me and my buddy are gonna smoke then go the mall. I've never really been high out in public before because I'm scared that I will freak out too much. Any tips for staying not obvious at the mall? I don't want to be paranoid the whole time.... You can't get in trouble for being high anyways right as long as you don't have anything on you? Please help. Thanks GC.

2. People will not think you are high unless you give them a reason to think you high and chances are they wont even know then. Just dont think about what other people are thinking about you and you will be fine!

3. I'll go anywhere high...as long as you can walk and speak you can go anywhere high not a big deal.

4. No one is gonna give a fuck if your high at the mall. Unless your chillin with some girls or something.

5. I always go to the mall blazed its hella fun! Just dont worry about it ande have fun. You cant get in trouble for being high. If your really that worried get some visine (you really dont need it though)

6. ohhh to be young and naive once...haha

dont worry dude, no one cares/notices/realizes that you're high and they wont. Before you do anything just ask yourself would sober you do that? if so proceed, if you have to think about it then avoid that activity haha.

7. i trip out the most when im high at the mall

8. Jesus christ people. I used to work at the mall, and go to work high daily.

9. I smoke at the mall most of the time, your good unless you act like a retard, however if you have a feeling your going to get in trouble you will most likely tone it down a notch so your probably going to be fine.

10. No one would give a fuck, not even security. Just don't be stupid, which pretty much goes for anywhere else too.

11. awesome! want a cookie?

12. This goes hand in hand with my number one theory; if you don't bother the police they won't bother you. If you go to the mall and act normal you aren't giving anyone a reason to be suspicious. Just me chill. You can't possibly be that high that you have absolutely no self-control. Act like you would if you were sober... Good luck. :smoking:

13. I dont see what the problem is. I'd stroll through a police station high all day. Your not gona get arrested for being high, just dont bring anything with you, or in the car. Smoke a bunt on the way or something. I suppose if a cop wanted to really be a dick out of hell towards you he could get you for public intoxication, but i highly doubt it dude. People get way too paranoid these days.

14. Use febreeze and eyedrops if you are paranoid. Don't act like an ass and you won't have any problems.

15. As long as you aren't acting foolish or actually talking about being high you are fine.

16. Only thing that will happen is you being paranoid. You will think everyone's looking at you, or knows you're high. Eventually, all these paranoid thoughts will go away, the more you get out in public with an altered state of mind.

17. Don't do it unless your experienced with acting normal.
    Unless you can keep 100% composure, youll completely ruin your own high. Trust me.

18. Ya man i hate it, i was like running around and laughing hard with eyes bloodshot, but its scary at the same time lol.

19. There are so many people at the mall that nobody would even pay attention to you. Who gives a shit about some stoned guy at the mall? Besides, the only cops there are rent-a-cops and they have less power over you than crossing guards.

20. just relax and act chill, it'll be fine, just take in your surroundings and be concious of yourself!
    have fun!