Going To The Doctors Blazed As Hell

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JetLifeStoney, Jun 3, 2013.

1. I have to get two vaccines in order to attend the university that I'm going to. this shit had me hella stressed and this morning i hit up my boy to wake and bake. so we both put in 10 and copped a fatty bag. we were hitting hella bowl hits and theres usually a crowd in his house of like 6-7 people who pretty much smoke for free most of the time. this time it was just us two and I was extremely blazed. well my mom works at the women's clinic and she suddenly calls and tells me that she's coming to pick me up to take me to the clinic to get the vaccines. fuckkk! fuck it tho it's whatever.

I've been there plenty of times and the women there are fucking sexists as hell. I'm not even really allowed to get shots there because it's a womens clinic but one of my moms friend said she'll hook it up. and my moms friends always hit on me whenever i see then. it's weird as hell.

anyway I'm faded the fuck out. I've applied visine but my eyes still tell the tale of a stoney motherfucker. they're super squinty. fuck it. I'm down for this adventure. it'll be quite an interesting adventure. i'll update it after I've completed this quest. anyone ever been to the doctors high ?

2. i went to the ER one time messed up on hash oil and a couple other substances... they were really nice to me so it was pretty relaxing. the head doctor guy even talked to me about his college years

3. Every month I go to the doctors stoned out of my mind for a re-up of my medication. They never notice, or I don't think they do... It can be nerve-wracking as shit though haha.

4. Just remember, if you are having your blood pressure, blood sugar, etc, checked, cannabis DOES change some readings! If you are just going in for a shot, no prob.

5. I was kinda worried about this. how long after smoking does it still affect your blood? and they don't take blood during a shot right? I've seen shots with syringes that also draw blood

6. #7 azmmj480, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2013
    LMFAO.... Today I went to the doctors right. Well I woke up thinking today is my day off from work so I'll kick back today, finish working on my bad ass flower room & smoke my freshly dried Blue Widow!!! So after waking up I rolled a honey dIpped slow burn XL cyclone n started my watering! LOL about lil more then 3/4 through the cyclone I remembered that I had to go to the doctors in 20min.... long story short, I was stressing hard cause I've never gone to my REM therapy medicated!!

7. how did your visit go? I just got my shot and took it like a champ. the lady said it was going to hurt but ima grown ass man. I'm fucking 6'4 , I can't be afraid of a needle

8. I go to the doctors high all the time! Nobody has ever noticed.

9. I go to my doctor's while medicated all the time . He always asks "you lose your card again or are you in for a renewal?"

10. i got prescribed adderall at the doctors while under the influence of marijuana

/thread

11. #12 azmmj480, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2013
    how did your visit go? I just got my shot and took it like a champ. the lady said it was going to hurt but ima grown ass man. I'm fucking 6'4 , I can't be afraid of a needle
    </blockquote>Went really good! The doc upped my xanax from 2mg to 3mg ER!! See how that goes!

THTstonedGUY

12. nurse: Excuse me you seem to have high blood pressure and pre-taquicardia
    person: nah miss I'm just high as balls

13. is your avatar larry david?

14. Hoffman man

15. my next guess was

[​IMG]

16. haha yeah actually i went to the doctors high the other day for the exact same reason. i had to wait about half an hour so instead of waiting in the doctors office i went out to my car and listened to music in the parking lot. shot didnt hurt but my arm felt abit sore for a few days after so expect that.

17. how did your visit go? I just got my shot and took it like a champ. the lady said it was going to hurt but ima grown ass man. I'm fucking 6'4 , I can't be afraid of a needle
    </blockquote>Went really good! The doc upped my xanax from 2mg to 3mg ER!! See how that goes!

THTstonedGUY

</p></blockquote>
    You should be trying to lower that shit not raise it

18. #19 azmmj480, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2013
    I don't even take that unless I have my bad flashbacks... other then that I stock them

19. Get good $$ for them too!!