Going to start my first grow in about 40 days

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by steezysmokah, Sep 12, 2013.

1. #1 steezysmokah, Sep 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2013
    I'm about to be living in Alaska and I'm going to start a small grow inside my new home.  I'm thinking about getting some feminized autoflowering seeds from attitude for starters.  (Haven't smoked weed in a couple of years, don't have a "friend" to get seeds from).

Should I build a little apparatus and put some reflective material inside with an open front and slits in the back to ventilate with a fan? (lights hanging overhead)

I'll probably need a carbon scrubber but i really just don't know what the design of my box should be for 4 plants.

Can anyone provide me with links for first time indoor growers please? like info on lighting etc (in depth growing guides)

While it's legal to grow up to 25 plants in my own home stealth needs to be somewhat of a concern to avoid scrutiny :eek:

Edit:
    Budget can be up to $300, not looking to spend a whole lot on my first time since alot will be trial and error.

2. Hahaha me too man and ive only been in this thread about 5 seconds. Time to roll one up.

3. Reported as spam

4. #5 TheAnswer121, Sep 12, 2013
    what

what was reported as spam? I gave you a link to everything you could possibly need.

then I quoted mitch hedberg sayin "i'm goin on break" because my work here is done

5. T

The guy below you

6. oic. still not necessary imo. good luck with ur grow.

7. Ok now that im done smoking i feel a little a littke more up for typing u bunch of stuff you can find in stickys but ill save a lot of time by asking some questions.
    Whats your budget? Thats going to be your biggest factor. Some seeds are cheap and some are expensive but on average its about 10 bucks a seed.
    Then you have what type of grow you want to do soil, soilless or hydro. Hydro is a little more expensive to set up and its probably not the route you want to go if its your first time. Lights can run 15 bucks for some crap cfl's all the way up to thousands if you get into induction lighting.
    How many plants are you going to grow and what size grow area do you plan on using?

8. If you grow in Alaska during winter months, you better pray that there is no power outage. I'd suggest you get a couple generators.

9. I was gonna be nice and help and you marked me as spam lol. Now that those questions are asked you can use the link to figure out the rest.

TheAnswer21 whats up man i havent seen you on here in a while.

10. #11 TheAnswer121, Sep 12, 2013
    I be around bro. just doin what I can to help the helpless. :laughing:  about to roll a 2g homegrown blunt. will post pic when done. gonna be high as a kite.

here's my bud. chillin with lord of terror

Attached Files:

11. #12 steezysmokah, Sep 12, 2013
    Not really trying to come off as a dick but I posted in a growing forum asking for some advice (not even your own advice just some links to some in depth guides). That's why that post was marked as spam. I don't really want this to turn into a flame fest or something with a bunch of useless posts, just posted to ask some questions.

12. Hell yeah man. Its nice to see some people i remember talking to back when i started my account up. I think this threads officially dead now.

13. #14 TheAnswer121, Sep 12, 2013
    I gave u what you needed. you should be browsing those absolute beginner stickies. this is a stoner forum. chill back. we're all here to help but not if ur gonna be uptight. spam? for realz?

bud and blunt.. she's bustin at the seams

Attached Files:

14. Anytime you have a question use the search button. If you cant find anything use google. Then if you cant find anything you should make a thread.

I'm not trying to be a dick either. I literally went on break and smoked lol. Start up a journal when you get your grow going.