Going to start growing.. i need help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Will IVI 42Ø, Jan 29, 2010.

1. Okay, so today im gonna pick up a half ounce of schwag and im gonna have alot of seeds. i want to grow outdoors preferably because i live with my parents. i live north of houston if thats any help. its still in the 60's here. i need to know when to plant. what kind of soil and all that stuff. thanks for the help. stay blazed. :smoking:

2. schwag? lol hmm try fox farm ocean soil plant em in may use fox farm nutrients follow there charts

3. okay thanks. its some gooood schwag lol. tons of red hairs and some crystals. im gonna start growing once it gets up to around 70 degrees. how long do seeds keep for? thanks

4. Might need to do a little research but I believe you can put them in the freezer if prepared correctly or very least the frig. Planting in April-June seeds you get now should be good till then though.

5. 707 roots formula, it has a bag you can grow in so all the thing you have to do is cut a hole in the bag and then drop the seed. 1 seed per bag though.

6. okay. i dont know if i can put them in the fridge because my parents would be like whaddfukkk. haha. ill probaly just put them in a airtight baggie. and plant sometime in April.

7. Im going to grow in april and i want to know if it would be better to put them in pots outside or just straight in the ground. thanks.

8. 707 roots! great soil! nor-cal reppin? :)