Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to sleep while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sunset_inc, Dec 29, 2008.

1. I'm not a new toker :p. Just never smoked before going to bed. What happens if I blaze a few bowls and then go to sleep like an hour later. Will I be able to sleep?

2. honestly since i've started smoking more, i find it hard to fall asleep WITHOUT being high, it definitely will help you sleep, and i sleep like a baby everytime lol, good stuff.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. dude, its the best sleep u will ever have. thats my favorite way to end the day, hit a bowl hard and go to sleep. its so peaceful, and u will wake up refreshed as hell.

4. its really is the best way to end the day. When i blaze before i crash i end up laying in my bed for about 45 minutes thinking, then wheni start getting burnt crash the fuck out. Even though i just lay in bed awake, its still the best. i Reflect on my day/life

5. listen to this man lol, word for word true.

6. I always like to smoke a j before I hit the sack. Helps me relax and get ready for bed.

Plus I never forget the brush my teeth and wash my face when I'm high. I somehow always manage not to do it sober.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Im always high when i go to sleep.

Even if im falling down drunk like most nights the last things im doing before i fall alseep is hittin the blunt or bowl and out i go.

8. Im on a t-break right now but before this i would blaze every night about 1 hour before bed....you sleep so well and wake up feeling really good....

i actually had some problems falling asleep (like border line insomnia) the first few days of my t-break

• Like Like x 1
  9. lmao agreed

10. Its funny cause i seem to smoke nightly for this reason alone. I want to be a little high while i go to bed, its great sleep. Idk if its just me, but i feel when i sleep high i need less sleep. I will wake up in 6 or 7 hours and feel completely awake, yet ive slept for 9 or 10 hours not high and didnt even come close to that feeling.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. You sleep better. :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. yeah guys! I did it, I didn't want 2 get too high so I hit the mini pipe like 3 times and I feel good and relaxed. In like 20 minutes I'm going to just fall asleep in my bed :) the reason I'm going to sleep at 10pm is only because I have been out for about 30 hours with my friends just going places. I only got about 3-4 hours of sleep lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. dude, i find that my favorite time to toke it up is a few hours before bedtime (pretty late on nights that i smoke...) i can be as trippy and weird as i want, noone bothers me, i go to sleep when i start coming down or burning out, and i feel great in the morning becaus of a super deep sleep, all thanks to some good weed :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Marijuana is my illegal sleeping medicine;) And my severe adhd medicine works good for nausea 2

• Like Like x 1
  15. hell yea....i keeps the bowl right by my bed

16. Like a fucking rock, no dream no nothing just zongked!

17. Recipie for best sleep ever, best dreems ever, most energitic next day:
    1.nice dinner at 8:00
    2.movie tell 11:00
    3.smoke a 1/3 of a gram of mid-dank indica at 11:00
    4.fall asleep watching tv, or more peacfully in your beroom.
    PS. I always light an incense in the back of my room, it keeps the room calmly dim(which i ove when im stoned) and gives it and excellent aroma for you to go to bed to.

Hope this helped!!

• Like Like x 1
  18. i get a much better sleep when i smoke an hour or two before i go to sleep

19. as everyone has said before its the BEST SLEEP EVER! Me and my gf usually burn around 10:30 or 11 then by 12:30 we're sleeping like babies. If you work def. smoke sunday night and you will not even care that your at work monday morning ... trust!

20. Haha I do this every night. In my opinion it helps me sleep a lot better since I have a sleep disorder. There's nothing wrong with it though, it's my favorite time to smoke since I do it so much.

• Like Like x 1