Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to sleep sober bothers me

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Cannabliss88, Apr 3, 2012.

1. I just realized after a couple years of daily smoking that in the back of my mind I am afraid of not having weed to smoke before bed.

I'm so used to falling asleep stoned that all I can think about is that little bag of sour sitting in my drawer.

I wanted to save it for a nice sunny day and go for a walk but every night it just mocks me like its alive saying "smoke me smoke me"

Paying 60 an 8th I just can't afford to smoke on a daily basis anymore if I'm gonna save for my future and growing is not an option either.

Just wanted to put that out there. I have gone to sleep sober taking melatonin and its no problem but its like I have to just smoke it so its not there anymore tempting me:eek:

2. you're not the only one. also 60 an 1/8th is pretty regular

3. #3 Cannabliss88, Apr 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2012
    Yeah, I think I'm just at a point in my life where I'm better off not even buying 8ths anymore.

I tend to do better by buying a gram whenever the oppurtunity comes around and smoking it in one day then moving on.

It took me a while to realize this but when I have weed I smoke it whenever I get the chance.

Can anyone else relate to that?

I think I'll take one hit every night and wean myself that way, then take a tolerance break so when I go back to smoking I can break my old habit and just enjoy it when it comes around.

So my question to you is do you smoke weed when you have it or can you leave it. I'm also open to any comments questions, suggestions etc and I'll let you guys know how my plan works out.

You see my life was starting to revolve around weed. All I'm really doing is making weed revolve around life but I've gotta just smoke less each night as cold turkey has not been the best for me in the past.

I know its not "addictive" in the way that other drugs are but it was costing me too much time and money so here you have it, one of my spring resolutions.

Now I'm gonna go spark up...

EDIT:

You know what fuck that all when I smoke I like to SMOKE:smoking:haha

I just have to actually stick with my "weed budget" of $20 every other week when I get paid that I put in my "weed wallet" till I decide to get a dub or 2

Spring resolution man I owe my mom a lot of money. 23 and living at home.

Your probably wondering what the purpose of this thread even is.

Really its just me figuring shit and putting it out for anyone who might get something from another blades experience with the wonderful world of cannabis now I'm gonna go spark the rest of that diesel:smoking:

4. Save that 20$ over a little bit of time and pick up in at least quarters or halves. Even if you don't want to smoke every day buying in grams is such a waste, it took me a few months to realize that. And yes, sleeping in the clouds is lovely.

5. Doing it like that saved money when I was a frequent daily smoker but my new plan is to smoke like once every week or two. (Never exceeding my "weed budget" of $20 every 2 weeks going into my "weed wallet")

What I recently realized is that if I have weed around all the time I'm always gonna be smoking it.:D I just get way too tempted and 8ths start disappearing within a week;)

I have one small bowlpack worth of dank hidden away as my "emergency stash" cause you never know... but for me I save more money buying grams.

Then I just smoke a gram on one occasion and wait a week or 2 before I buy another.

That's never what I used to do but I'm making lots of changes in my life this spring