Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to Seattle and Vancouver....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by triplebubbler, May 21, 2009.

1. Anything special insider tips I need to know?

Any sights that are musts??

Thanks..

2. If you can afford it, I'd go to the space needle, the food isn't bad, but it's cool to get stoned out and go up there.. I do it once a year

3. I live in Olympia and I go to Seattle often. I would highly recommend going to the Seattle Aquarium. But try to go on a weekday. If its the weekend there are kiddlings everywhere!

4. hit up the BCMP when you pass through vancouver.

5. The Experience Music Project is cool to go to.. But it's even funner when you go with a group of friends because of some of the stuff that's in there.

The Seattle Center has some cool stuff to do, like the science center and all this crazy cool stuff

There's some cool headshops all over, and some other interesting shops, but be careful walking in certain areas...

6. hit up emerys place in Van. Mail yourself some canada bud back home and enjoy. Vansterdamn is wonderful

7. where is the best play to try and score....We have been to Amsterdam 3x and that is very user friendly....

I'm definitely looking to gorge myself on seafood in Seattle and Vancouver and and definitely doing one of those boat tours....

8. webehigh.com

9. #9 ShadowLink12, May 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2009
    Be sure to check out of Pike Place, sure you may not buy anything but it just has a sweet vibe and is a must see place. (Plus there is a place called Pipe Palace downstairs, it has a large selection and I bought my first pipe there, but I have not been back since, more sort of generic stuff) Besides that just wander, Seattle, it is the best. If you are looking for a sweet head shop check out The Odyssey, it is in Burien which is South Seattle near SeaTac airport, but it is worth the drive. A little closer is University Way (The Ave) and there are a bunch of sweet shops a long there and you are in University village area which is sick. I bought a bubbler at a place called "Spotted Owl Berger Variety Shop", they just have a sign that says "Fat Glass", and the sign doesn't lie, it is a small family owned place with all local blown stuff exclusively. And be sure to get a Dick's burger, go for a Dick's Deluxe, Fries and a Shake, you will not regret it. I am jealous of people that get to experience Seattle for the first time, just home for me.

Oh also, if you are here this weekend Northwest Folklife is going on, it is a free festival that I have heard is crazy awesome, I am going for the first time this year

10. thanks for the tips...we will definitely be saying hello to Mr. Emory if he is floating around.

I'm excited for a first trip to the pacific northwest....

11. Vancouver is a great place, have fun mayn