Going to school blazed for the first time

Discussion in 'General' started by Floyd Y 420, Mar 20, 2009.

1. I'm leaving in five minutes for school and I'm gone. :smoke: Wish me luck! Hope everyone has a nice day.

2. Ha ha, hell yea.

3. Haha don't freak out.

4. it helps the boredom....u will zone out...but things just seem more interesting....have a good time man :hello:!!!!!!!

5. Have fun, I know I will :)

6. mmmm ....just be careful with it.

7. AH, to be young idealistic again. Now i cant imagine leaving the security of my home with out a good buzz to tame the reality of a fucked up society. Peace, Enjoy

• Like Like x 1
  8. Oh man I used to hit school everyday higher than fuck. I would park across the street from the school burnin the blunt, put it out in the ashtray and go in stankin like a mother fucker!

9. Too the first of many ! :p

Blazed in school is the shit, especially if the people around you are chill.

10. This guys prolly sittin in school right now like "wtf is goin on here man?!"

11. fo sho, thats how the real g's do it
    i remember freshman yr of highschool, first time i blazed b4 school...it was fuckin epic...this kids probably having the time of his life haha

12. Hah I bet. My best times were going to school all pilled up and high :)

Usually after the first or second period I would be over the bullshit and grab a homie and leave for the day. Somehow we never got caught cause I would just leave school in the middle of the day, inbetween classes.

13. I'm kind of sad. I never smoked until after high school, so I never got to have that experience.

:(

14. thats unfortunate bro, truly is.
    -boosh- hell yea the drugged up days were even more exciting.

15. There's always college, but it's hardly the same.

Oh well, I hated high school anyway. :smoke:

16. so much easier to get through school high

17. QFT. :D

Hope it went well OP

18. Just did this for the first time the other day. We had a pep rally first and second period, so my friend and I skipped and toked. Not much, enough for a little buzz, but it was pretty enjoyable. Everything seemed so different, it like changed my whole perception of the academic experience.

19. I'm sorry but that is just stupid. You're at school and learning. If you don't care then why bother going school??

20. Learning? In high school?

Good one.