Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to San Francisco for a bit, will my recommedation work?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by hehehe5, May 27, 2010.

1. I obtained my medical marijuana recommendation in Los Angeles. However, I am going to be spending a large amount of time in San Francisco next month and was wondering if my recommendation from Los Angeles will be good enough to get me into the clinics there. I heard San Francisco has a county card or something, but I am not sure if it is 100% required at the clinics.

Thanks for the help!

2. Yes you can! Anywhere in california.. :smoking:
    no restrictions, except state to state
    Hell, i even know people that got their script in LA and use it in humboldt...there is no difference

regarding the state card, that is completely up to you. In the bay certain clubs do require the oakland buyers cannabis card, but at most clubs is not required. It just makes it a lot easier because its recognized throughout the bay so the club doesnt need to call the doctor to check everytime you go to a new dispenseru.

3. Some states will allow out-of-state medical card.

4. Thanks for the replies, sounds good! Anyone know of any great clinics in SF?

5. The green door is the best ive found in the city..
    id highly reccomend gdp collective in richmond... (not richmond district in sf but the real richmond in the east bay) for great quality and low prices.. and harborside is oakland for quality and rare strains plus thc % analyzed..

Clinics in the city tend to overcharge ,and i havent found the quality i like with a price i can pay..(i try to max out at 55 an 8th), but im sure someone will tell you different..

good luck.. oh btw id definitely go club hoppin..most clubs give a free edible or joint for first timers...although im sure its the same in LA too

6. Thanks but this honestly doesnt have anything to do with his question..

7. Just making sure the guy knows the full rights given to him by the medical marijuana laws of his state.

They're the kind of rights most if us truly envy.:smoking:

8. If they can confirm your rec, you are good.

If they cant, you arent good.

It wont matter from where in CA it came from.