Going to Mississippi for a few months...

Discussion in 'General' started by Oddyball, Nov 30, 2008.

1. Well I grew up in Mississippi and I'm 23 now. Since my grandpa died recently, my grandma is having a hard time. She soils herself, doesn't want to listen to anyone of our family who is over there trying to help her. She is 89, frail, small - has 10 dogs - a HUGE piece of property. So... once I finish this semester in two weeks I'm taking a train out there to help her for 3 months.

I need it, I really do. Things around home have been really bad since I got out of the Army. Plus, I will be able to be out there on my own taking care of her, giving back because she raised me. I just feel like crap because I have tattoos, I've lived in Cali for over ten years now. I know Im going to stick out like a sore thumb out there in the country. Small towns and stuff look weary on people who dress like me. I wear jeans and black shirts but I'm tated up so... eh. I think this will be good for me though. Work out hardcore in the country every morning taking runs like I did in the Army. Reinvent myself and come back here ready to take on the world. Lol.