Going to hospital.

Discussion in 'General' started by I Toke Alone, Feb 4, 2014.

1. If you're freaking out over a small cut and you want to go to hospital, why are you taking the time to post a pic. AND START a thread and see if you get feedback. If I cut myself and I needed to go to the hospital I sure as hell wouldn't be on a forum wasting time!! I had paper cuts worse than that!!!!

Sent from my Prism II using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. rub some dirt on it and tape it up with electrical tape like a man

3. [quote name="I Toke Alone" post="19465411" timestamp="1391547252"]They are wanting to give me a tetanus shot cuz i haven't had one since I was a little kid. Are they totally sage?[/quote]You don't need one from a can. They're safe, but you're at no risk of tetanus. They only last a couple of months for protection so the fact they brought up childhood makes me think they're openly lying to you or you're Trolling.

4. thats not bad at all man, band aid and move on

exactly..what th efuck were you eating a can of tuna that was 200 years old covered in rust.
    You were about to consume the contents of said can, I wouldn't think you had any worries about infection..lol

6. Clean it out and apply pressure. I cut myself on a metal bottle cap once and bled for a while after, even with pressure on it. It looked worse than it was, it just stung quite badly.

7. No. The can of tuna was in the trash can and I was pushing the trash down cuz i was about to take it out.

8. I'm already here in the emergency room. Of I knew about the Super glue thing I would have done that but now I'm fucked.

9. Cut my finger on an old antenna when i was 12 never went to the hospital i didnt even tell my mother cause i knew shed yell at me haha im not dead im pretty sure it was rusty shit was all the way down my hand still have the scar now that im 18 almost 19.

Sent From My Droid, Grown Tree's Blowin Tree's

Attached Files:

10. [quote name="I Toke Alone" post="19465554" timestamp="1391548839"]No. The can of tuna was in the trash can and I was pushing the trash down cuz i was about to take it out.[/quote]It's not a rusty can of tuna if it was on top or near the top of the bag. Maybe if you left the empty can outside for a while then yes, it might carry risk for tetanus. You're fine. The only thing the garbage would do is expose yourself to bacteria. Which is why we clean cuts in the first place, since bacteria is everywhere

huh? the initial immunization is three separate ones and then you're supposed to get a booster every 5yrs..I just got a booster not long ago op and its the same as any other shot

12. [quote name="I Toke Alone" post="19465411" timestamp="1391547252"]They are wanting to give me a tetanus shot cuz i haven't had one since I was a little kid. Are they totally sage?[/quote] tetanus shots contain mercury look it up. Personally I don't recommend you put that shit in your body unless you absolutely have to.K

13. So did the contents of that tuna can :p

14. I mean 10 yrs

15. I think the OP needs a colonoscopy while they are there.

16. Had one its actually not to bad lmao besides the feeling like you have to take a shit 24/7 for then next 2 days!

Sent From My Droid, Grown Tree's Blowin Tree's

17. I'm going to refuse stitches and superglue it when I get home but my uncle thinks I should let them give me a tetanus shot.

18. I'll admit I really overrated. I was so blazed when it happened and the fucker bled like crazy but now it's all clotted up and not bleeding but the inside tissue is popping out so I need to push it back in and superglue it

19. The tissue is popping out? That's cringe-worthy