Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to concert

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by suns2284, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Is it better to smoke or drink before?

It's a dubstep DJ concert

2. Depends on how u can handle it but i would say drink, because u can always sneak weed in easier than alchol. :3 or do both!
    But i would roll some joints to sneak in.

3. Drink before, smoke during. It's easy enough to sneak a joint in and smoke it. i've done it plenty of times.

4. smoke during :smoke:

5. i would just do both and get proper before you go to the show and continue the raging there

6. My opinion: Drinking, hands down. Whenever I smoke weed at concerts I usually end up wishing I didn't (unless it's reggae). It just makes me tired and not very sociable. While alcohol makes me want to be the life of the party (for better or worse lol)

7. Definitely drink...bombay all day....................

8. I come prepared. I would do both before I get there and do both again when I get there.