Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to Colorado...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by afflicted, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Hey blades.. Im going to Colorado with taxes and was wondering ballpark prices for a few things if someone could help me. Id like the prices of hash oil(by the oz. Or half oz., keif pop(?), and if i can buy ogre cuttings, and others kinds of edibles..

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. non Colorado residents can only buy a quarter ounce of flower so im guessing its the same for hash and such not sure about edibles but prices are ridiculous. 8ths of weed are selling for around 50 bucks im gonna say hash oil is going to be almost 80 bucks a gram.

3. can they track and see if your already bought a quarter before? Or could I just walk down to the next shop and buy another?

4. [quote name="AleR" post="19434728" timestamp="1391090637"]can they track and see if your already bought a quarter before? Or could I just walk down to the next shop and buy another?[/quote] you could walk to another club. You just can't buy more than a quarter at a time, so you could club hopSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. If you're a gambler...I understand Central city (30 miles West of Denver) has 2 stores.
    You can get high AND lose your money!

I love playing poker machines while stoned.

I've even gotten high (once) on the smoking patio at the Riviera. The wind was blowing away from the other (cig) smokers, so I don't know if they knew or not.

6. Im trying to get like a half ounce of oil but no way will i pay that much. I have a buddy down there that has a card. I just cant get whole of him right now. Shit sucks

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #7 blazin420allday, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
    If you're getting 1/8's for 50 in Colorado then you better find a new source... Immediately. Ive lived in colorado my whole life and can get an 1/8 of DANK for $25 and most people I know get right around those prices too... And not from a dispensary. And to answer your question, high quality earwax/budder hash goes for around 20-25/g here and shatter is usually around $35, half oz of budder/earwax is usually around 250-300, dont know about shatter though. Hope this helped, enjoy Colorado!

8. #8 tokteza, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
    [quote name="blazin420allday" post="19435342" timestamp="1391099498"]If you're getting 1/8's for 50 in Colorado then you better find a new source... Immediately. Ive lived in colorado my whole life and can get an 1/8 of DANK for $25 and most people I know get right around those prices too... And not from a dispensary. And to answer your question, high quality earwax/budder hash goes for around 20-25/g here and shatter is usually around $35, half oz of budder/earwax is usually around 250-300, dont know about shatter though. Hope this helped, enjoy Colorado![/quote] this is the legal prices for recreational users anyone who goes in and buys it legally from the dispensary. There required to charge a 15% tax on it thus the $50bucks an 8th. But your prices are spot on for regualar dealers and such.

9. [quote name="afflicted" post="19435211" timestamp="1391098033"]Im trying to get like a half ounce of oil but no way will i pay that much. I have a buddy down there that has a card. I just cant get whole of him right now. Shit sucksSent from my S4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote] that would be your best bet as he would be able to get you a good price on some. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app