Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to college, need some advice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Indie, Jul 19, 2009.

1. I lived in the dorms freshman year, we had a balcony several stories off the ground so when we could we would just smoke out there after the RAs came through (fucking bitches!)

when we couldn't do that we...

-open windows
    -towel/sheet at bottom of door
    -fan
    -Sploof
    -febreeze

blow smoke through sploof out of window

should work, however it is usually more relaxed, fun, chill whatever when we would smoke outdoors or just walk around campus in secluded areas and smoke

good luck, but its not worth getting kicked out of the dorms over! be careful

2. honestly, i'd suggest smoking outside.
    However...
    I would be a hypocrite if I said that's all I did, in fact, I was notorious for blazing in my bathroom every day.

1. I set up a water fall to eliminate much smoke, inhale, and usually ghost the hit. With a water fall, you don't have a big contraption, and theres not much back smoke when the buds burning. I also loved this method cuz I would buy a gram every few days and conserve it.

2. Sploof, I took a bottle, popped some holes in it and then stuffed it with dryer sheets.

3. Examine your area for a while. Know your RA on the floor, know your roommate, and hall mates. You never know where a snitch may be. I was lucky, everyone knew, even the RA. You sometimes could smell it down the hall, but no one said a word.

4. Always run the shower, open the windows etc to cut down on any smell.

5. Keep your shit locked up!
    6. Vape would be your best thing for indoor smoking. But thats expensive usually.

3. #43 STLguy13, Jul 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2009
    Have you guys ever used Ozium? jesus, about 10 of these steps can be cut.

just smoke and spray ozium, it will kill the smell almost instantly, and keep all odors away for hours.

the stuff is lighter than air, so it stays in the room and really really goes to work on smoke and smell.

invest in some 4$ can will last you a month or more.

[​IMG]]

it just smells kinda fresh/lemonish, but that disapates after 5-10 min and really just makes the air fresh, its the same shit hospitals use for their smoke rooms and hotels use for odors.
    walmart will have it

4. I go to MSU, and their cops are known to be dicks but I still managed to toke multiple times a day, everyday while I was smoking there.

Supplies: Popcorn, small rugs, Odor spray (Lysol, Febreeze, even Axe works but it shady), fans (atleast 2 or 3), friends that are smart and not retarded when it comes to concealed smoking. You could even get dryer sheets and make sploofs but I never bothered with that.

First thing's first, find a spot, doesn't have to be amazing, to store your shit. If you're RA is a dick, he's gonna get your ass for leaving that out. Maybe cut a whole in your matress, and store it there.

The set up we used was we had the entrance way where our closet/drawers were at and we put a rug by the bottom of the door but made sure it wasn't sticking out (so that it didn't look suspicious). It the actual living area, we had two fans pointed toward the window, and in the window sill we had a box fan proped together with the sliding window and the end of the sill. We would toke right by the window fan and blow it into the fan (with the fan pointing out obviously). Every few hits, we would spray, and eventually make popcorn to mask the smell. After our toke session, we would wait in the room for a few, then leave.

If you're not on the top floor, you have to be wary of the people above you who might complain about the smoke, so BE CAREFUL.

For outside, try to find a spot where there are trees and not many people coming, cops will try to patrol the area, so again, BE SMART. We also toked on the disc golf course by our dorm and on the playground by our dorm.

Prep yourself with eye drops and axe is you're really paranoid. Other than that, have a wonderful blazing time at college.

5. Either smoke in your car, or find a cool place outside.

We used to hit up this grotto underneath the church by my university.

6. I am taking a year off before college so i might be wrong but, dont most colleges have joint showes, like one for every several dorms? Or do most colleges now have a shower in each dorm.

7. Fans toward the windows.

I'm going into my sophomore year, and here's my plan:

1. Have a single.
    2. You need at least 1 fan, in the window. I'm doing to have two; one at the door, making sure my room has negative pressure compared to the hallway (so air flows in, not out), and one out the window.
    3. Vape. Or at least, no blunts or joints.
    4. Towel under the door. Paranoid/live next to a dick RA? (I did.) Put duct tape over the rest of the door. Makes a funny noise when you open or close it, but it'll seal it airtight, and you only need to replace it a couple times a month. Also, as far as I know, there's nothing illegal about duct tape on the door, unlike a covered smoke detector. I won't cover those; they're there for a reason, it's a giant fine if I'm caught with one, and if I do my shit right, the smoke will never touch the detector.
    5. When possible, smoke outside.
    6. People who aren't RAs don't give a shit. And, some time when you're sober, you can respectfully ask your RA what their opinions are on the responsible use of marijuana. Usually, they'll tell you that they don't care so long as you're not being loud.
    7. If at all possible, smoke with your RA(s).

8. ... There goes one of the most exciting (or horrible, but still worth it) experiences about college.

9. [quote name='WesWeed']Fans toward the windows.

6. People who aren't RAs don't give a shit. And, some time when you're sober, you can respectfully ask your RA what their opinions are on the responsible use of marijuana. Usually, they'll tell you that they don't care so long as you're not being loud.

11. Yes. A lot of school's have quads or triples where there are 3 or 4 roommate to two rooms sharing 1 bathroom. Also, there is a lot more "appartment" style living with 4 rooms and 1 or 2 bathrooms. The days with 20 rooms the size of closets and 1 massive bathroom is gone my friend

unfortunatly : (

12. I'm a completely different person, but I go to college at the University in Duluth.

13. Find friends with houses and blaze up there. I wouldn't risk it in the dorms, but i knew a ton of ppl that did.

14. Speaking from two years of smoking in college, you are way better off smoking outside in a secluded area, or even just smoking a joint in a less congested part of campus. Smoking in your dorm room is just bad news. It might work the first few times and you will feel comfortable with doing it and become more easygoing about it and bam you'll get caught. Ultimately it depends on the environment our campus is in too. For example in a city your probably better off smoking in your dorm and being extremely cautious. Another factor is going to be how lax your school's RA/CA's are and you have to account for all the RA's in your building because they all alternate being on duty. Also, in the event that you are caught having a really cool hall director can also help you out a lot. If a CA catches you theres a chance that LEO's wont be involved in the incident until after you have had a meeting with your hall director, giving you the opportunity to suck up and be remorseful and shit. Anyways start smoking outside until you have a feel for your dorm rules

15. make a sploof or go out side

16. I smoke in my bathroom in my dorm room every day. I do it at least 4 times a day and then my roommate does another 3 or 4 time. But at our school everyone smokes in their bathroom, people even have seshes in there. You would have to scope out the bathrooms in your dorm. If they look sealed good enough and have a fan which almost all do because you gotta get rid of the shit smell, then I would say turn on the shower and toke up and see what happens. Actually don't do that see what other people are doing then make a decisio.