Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

going to Canada to buy seeds

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by e_to_the_x, Jun 16, 2009.

1. so I had an idea to maybe grow a plant or two, nothing too much just enough so that I don't have to pay anymore for my weed. I am very paranoid about ordering seeds in the mail, and canada is close enough that I can drive there, so I was wondering if you guys think it's a wise idea to cross the border with marijuana seeds. I mean, I don't believe they smell like pot and they're small enough that you can put them in your pocket or some other discreet hiding spot. What do you guys think?

2. You shouldn't really run into any trouble ordering seeds online but if you're keen on making a trip to canada, you should no doubt be fine crossing the border with them

3. Since you already are that paranoid about just ordering seeds...how do you expect to handle the "stress" of growing...:confused:

Maybe this will help you:

Sticky: Ordering- and other ONLINE SAFETY....

4. well growing a plant in your closet is way different than ordering an illegal substance across state lines

5. You're paranoid about ordering seeds, but you're not about the border patrol?

You do know there isn't such thing as "denying consent" when crossing the border...

6. Yeah you are right...growing a plant in your closet in this country can have far worse consequences than ordering seeds which likely won't even get intercepted...:p

PS: FYI seeds are not considered an illegal "substance".

7. Online is easier and safer. Your going to be in canada for less then 2 hours probably which looks suspicious they will probably ask you were youve been etc.. Just order them online :smoke::smoke: