Going to California

Discussion in 'General' started by Us and Them, Aug 15, 2008.

1. I am going to California tomorrow. It is going to be kick ass. I will be with family a lot but I have a side quest for weed. I gotta try some out there since I hear such good things. I figure it won't be hard to find.

Just smoked some great Sour D and I feel great. Gonna smoke more later. Today was my last day of work before my vacation.

2. gotta hit up sf and hippy hill. you definately won't regret it.

3. I wish I could man but it will have to be on another trip. I will be in the L.A. area.

4. all i could think of with that title was the led zeppelin song lol love that band
    Spent my days with a woman unkind
    Smoked my stuff and drank all my wine
    Made up my mind to make a new start
    Going To California with an aching in my heart

5. LA?!? might as well go suck on a tail pipe for the next week.

EDIT: cali welcomes you pufnstuf

6. L.A!? Which part?

7. Around Hermosa Beach.

8. Go to South Central / Compton. You can get cheap stuff there.

9. Is it good stuff though? I want to find the best shit that I can possibly find. I have no problem spending cash for top notch weed.

10. Same here. That is all I thought about while going through this thread. Ahh...so harmonious.

11. hahaha DO NOT GO TO COMPTON. You'll go missing. go to the beach and look for the guy standing around with a backpack.

12. I wasn't planning on it. Even people in NY know that Compton is bad.

13. Yeah, Go to the Venice. You shouldn't have a problem.

14. me to i love that fuckin song i listend to that song while i was flying there california is by far my favorite place on earth i wish i could live there i spent a week in santa ana and irvine and fuckin fell in love with that place u guys dont know how awsome u have it there all i have to say is IN AND OUT BURGER the fuckin bomb

florida sucks

15. Seriously. In and Out is worth trying at least once (don't kill it for yourself by gorging multiple days on the same thing lol)
    Try Carl's Jr. if you don't have it at home - their new fries are ridiculously addictive.

AND DEL TACO! Oh yes, Del Taco... i haven't had it in a few months, I need to go eat some later haha nachos and tacos and weeeed.

16. You act as if there is ZERO smog in SF. Come on mayne, its hella polluted up there too.

17. Just look for any hippy's, or any high black people, or any wigger high white people. Generally those people have bud haha.

18. that's racist haha

you'd be surprised how many non-hippie/black/wigger types smoke out here. i'm none of the above and i get high like its my job

19. Sam's BBQ on Bascom kills all :D.

20. Most of the smog in SF comes from across the Pac. ocean from CHina :D. SF ain't smoggy at all, it's foggy. Go to the Silicon valley and you'll get pleny o smog.