Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to be insanely baked in an hour or two!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jfeezy, Jan 7, 2006.

1. My buddy called me up about an hour ago and said he just got into the U.P., meaning he was anywhere between 2 and 3 hours away (depending on how fast hes going) at the time. I'm really excited for him to get here, because hes one of my better friends, and probably my favorite person to burn with, and he has over an 1/8 of AFGHANI crosbred w/ NORTHERN LIGHTS!! I rolled up my last 2 doobies of GARDEN x MORNING GLORY too... so its gonna be an insane smoke out. I also got about an 1/8 of Good Green bud, and he has a fat sack of Merc too. I can't wait!

2. UP? as in the upper penisula? id love to make a joke about that but i wont....im at school in ann arbor..where in the UP are you?

3. you guys better smoke till ya choke.

4. What's merc?

5. Merc is ComMERCial. Damn I'm tryin to post some pics of this Afghani x Northern Lights right now. That shit in combination with some Mids, Merc, and Garden x Morning Glory has got me in a whole new world right now haha. I live like right in the center of the very north of the U.P. I'm right on Superior.

6. ohh, we call it mersh.

7. Yeah, im baked i matched my friend bowl for bowl, we just kept switchin pipes ahaha..im so rippped.. +rep for makin me happy ha!