Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to amsterdam!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by uncleblazer22, Feb 18, 2013.

1. The post says it all I'm doing a backpacking trip around Europe and of course I've gotta stop at Amsterdam! So I was wondering for anyone who's made the pilgrimage what're some of the better coffee shops in the area? And also I want to bring a pipe or bubbler home I've brought bongs through international in my luggage before just wondering if it'll be a problem in my backpack? And of course it'll be clean

2. Sweet man. Hope to visit Amsterdam some day! But Colorado and Cali are before that hahaha. I think you'll be fine, just make sure your glass is wrapped well, whether it be in a padded bag or wrapped in towels. Have fun!

3. Cheers man once I get my us passport I'll be on the first plane to cali to get my medical card too!

4. you should be fine with the glass but luggage people don't know nor care whats in it, so wrap it up good! have fun man! Never been there, but if I were you get a feel from the people there what coffee shops are the best for chill spots and deals.

5. Grey area has an excellent selection of green and hash, highly recommend by many. Its only a pick up place though, only a few seats. Ive been twice and each day there was a line of people going right round the corner. Hear good things about voyagers also. Avoid the bulldog, crap weed worse staff. There are a lot of shit holes selling overpriced stuff thats just pure dirt to smoke.

6. I'm in the UK so access to the Dam for me is easy. Make sure you visit Voyagers, 1e Hulp, Utopia and Grey Area.

7. Thanks man I've read good things about the grey area (and the lineup) cheers for the tips not going half way across the world for shwag haha