Going to a strip club with 2-3 other couples

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by emt1581, Dec 10, 2018.

1. My wife and I used to go to strip clubs all the time. Haven't been in probably 10 years. However, one of my wife's co-workers said her and her husband were interested in swinging. I wouldn't dip my pen in the company ink. However, I suggested we all go to a strip club together just so they could test the waters with their sexual comfort. I figured a strip club would be fun and would let them experiment in a few ways.

Anyone ever done this? Gone on double (or tripple) dates to a strip club?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Went on a date and ended up at a strip club. The bird got us in for free by saying she wanted a job there, to have a look around and I was her minder.

Darn that bird was a sexy piece of ass.

But to answer your question never gone on a double or triple date to a club, just a single.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. #3 Vee, Dec 10, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2018
    Never heard of such a thing..

.all the workers in such a place are all guys anyway

but how do you make the connection

to watching naked bodies to copulation is anyone's guess?

it all happens on tinder these days ...lol

4. used to be a stripper, word of advice don't ever marry one of your customers.
    used to be a swinger, word of advice, just have a good time and enjoy.

another word of advice, strip clubs aren't for the tenderhearted. good times and wild rides.
    Something for you to check into, they have swinger clubs in my city, im sure they're everywhere just look into it a bit. Again more wild rides and fast times at those places.
    Good Luck !

• Like Like x 2
  5. Very surprised to read your message .. I have not seen such brave wives yet, does she give you such ideas ??

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sex is just sex, going home to your partner is going home to your partner.

Sent from my A574BL using Grasscity Forum mobile app